Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hey Everyone! I am happy to share with you all that we have three more awesome forum participants that will be getting an Aquarium Co-Op Care Package sent to them! These members of our forum have continually shared positive and meaningful feedback on the forum, and have been frequent contributors. 

This month's recipients are:

@laritheloud, @Hobbit, and @OnlyGenusCaps

Thank you for contributing to our forum and making it a great place for people to learn and share ideas about this wonderful hobby! Look for a package full of Aquarium Co-Op products to arrive at your doorsteps soon. 

For everyone else, we will be doing this monthly, so please keep the positive energy going by participating in the forum!

• Administrators
On 9/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, laritheloud said:

WOW! I was about to place an order for plants and supplies, too, when I got an order notification email! I know not to check it now. Thank you so much, and I look forward to sharing with everyone what's inside! 🥰

You're welcome! Congrats!

Hopefully the items that I sent you will be put to good use!

I’ve heard of the care packages but thought it was just for members on YouTube. To me this is more proof that yea we all have to make money and it is a business but aquarium co-op is all about the betterment of the hobby and helping people not just the bottom line. You have my respect and loyalty. Thank you!

and congratulations @laritheloud, @Hobbit, and @OnlyGenusCaps

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 9/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, Atitagain said:

I’ve heard of the care packages but thought it was just for members on YouTube. To me this is more proof that yea we all have to make money and it is a business but aquarium co-op is all about the betterment of the hobby and helping people not just the bottom line. You have my respect and loyalty. Thank you!

and congratulations @laritheloud, @Hobbit, and @OnlyGenusCaps

its a nice little perk for forum members. very cool, and unique as far as i know.

• Like 3

Wow!  I've been traveling across rural South Dakota all day and then I check my e-mail to quite a surprise.  Completely unexpected!  I mean @laritheloud and @Hobbit absolutely deserve this!  They are awesome!

I feel like perhaps my screen name got accidentally included in the list somehow though.  🤫  Don't tell anyone because I'm taking the loot. 

I'm not worthy:

2024286216_wearenothworthy.jpg.e51d66a4e547a88ef6b4e476307f615d.jpg

Seriously though, I am completely honored that anyone might have thought my contributions valuable.  Thanks so much! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 7