Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

• Administrators

Hey C.A.R.E. Forum friends!

Posting this, first of all, to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for being part of this forum! So many great posts and conversations so far from everyone and we're so happy to have you all here. 

Secondly, we will be regularly rewarding thoughtful posters and contributors with a care package (hence the name, get it?) of fun and useful stuff from Aquarium Co-Op. 

The first care package was sent to the following forum members as they were top contributors thus far in the forum:

@Daniel

@Bill Smith

@MickS77

Congratulations to each of you! Other members, if you haven't yet checked out their content, please do!!

In the future, we will be choosing winners based on other metrics as well, not simply number of posts - thoughtful and informative posts which will benefit the greater 🐟 community to name an example of what I'll be looking out for.

Can't wait to see more great topics and conversations in the coming weeks. Feel free to reach out to me any time.

- Lizzie

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, Lizzie Block said:

Hey C.A.R.E. Forum friends!

Posting this, first of all, to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for being part of this forum! So many great posts and conversations so far from everyone and we're so happy to have you all here. 

Secondly, we will be regularly rewarding thoughtful posters and contributors with a care package (hence the name, get it?) of fun and useful stuff from Aquarium Co-Op. 

The first care package was sent to the following forum members as they were top contributors thus far in the forum:

@Daniel

@Bill Smith

@MickS77

Congratulations to each of you! Other members, if you haven't yet checked out their content, please do!!

In the future, we will be choosing winners based on other metrics as well, not simply number of posts - thoughtful and informative posts which will benefit the greater 🐟 community to name an example of what I'll be looking out for.

Can't wait to see more great topics and conversations in the coming weeks. Feel free to reach out to me any time.

- Lizzie

The Coop always rewards the "good" in people...love that!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello CARE members - Another round of Care Packages are on the way! Drum roll......

It's been some time since the last giveaway and I've seen so many great posts in the meantime. Thank you so much to everyone here, it's just wonderful to see this forum growing into it's own community.

Last time, the winners were chosen mainly on statistics/number of posts, but for this Care Package, we dove a little deeper. Care Package recipients are:

@Streetwise

@RovingGinger

@StephenP2003

🎉 Really great posts and topics from these folks - if you don't follow them or haven't seen them around, check out what they're doing! Thank you guys for creating engaging topics, sharing journals and DIY's and initiating conversations among all of us. That is what this forum is all about.

We'll still be looking out for engaging content around the forum and I will continue to read through topics daily. Always looking forward to see what clever ideas everyone has!

Catch you all next time and congrats to the winners of this Care Package 🙂 

I was frantically typing an email to Candi because I got an order confirmation from the store and thought my account got hacked! Glad I decided to check the forum first. Thanks so much, all! Loving this forum, and so many of the members here are truly inspiring with their ongoing projects and setups.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Congratulations @RovingGinger, @StephenP2003 and @Streetwise

Funny we all assumed the same thing!

I thought I had been hacked and this is what Candi wrote back:

Candi.PNG.8d13fd42346bd2db240fba463bca4a8c.PNG

Somebody needs to let @RovingGinger know before she assumes the worst 🙂

Technically your message came into my inbox before their care package did... but because it was lower down I had already responded letting them know it was a mix-up 😅

Let that be a lesson to trust the co-op. Thank you, this is really awesome!! 

• Like 3