Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

Oh my goodness when I saw this I literally almost cried!

I was checking my email and saw a mysterious co-op order. At first I thought, “Huh, did my husband order something for me as a surprise??” and I had just opened the email when I remembered WAIT A MINUTE this sounds suspiciously like what happens to the CARE package recipients!!!

I quickly closed the email and came here and lo and behold it was true!!! 🤩😭🤩

I’m so honored! I love this forum so much.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Love 5

• Administrators
On 9/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, Hobbit said:

Unboxing video! 😄 My husband was watching from off screen which is why I keep looking sideways.

Also I didn’t realize how new the fish nets were until just now! 😃 I’m never a first adopter or fashion forward person. Interestingly… having the newest stuff feels pretty special. 😁

Oh also—you all are the first people on the internet to see my new haircut! 💁‍♀️

Thank you so much @Zenzo and everyone who makes this forum possible!

I’m glad you enjoyed the package and the items. Thanks for being a great contributor on the forum! 

• Administrators
On 9/5/2021 at 5:36 AM, laritheloud said:

@HobbitThat's a fantastic unboxing video and you look absolutely adorable! I got the same thing in my box. I'm so excited to try out the powerhead on my 55 gallon tank! Thank you again @Zenzo and team for the lovely Labor Day weekend surprise!

You’re welcome!

The power heads are cool. I set up a couple myself. I have one running on top of a sponge filter currently, and the other with a sponge pre-filter. 

Thanks for being great on the forum!

On 9/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, Hobbit said:

Unboxing video! 😄 My husband was watching from off screen which is why I keep looking sideways.

Also I didn’t realize how new the fish nets were until just now! 😃 I’m never a first adopter or fashion forward person. Interestingly… having the newest stuff feels pretty special. 😁

Oh also—you all are the first people on the internet to see my new haircut! 💁‍♀️

Thank you so much @Zenzo and everyone who makes this forum possible!

@HobbitI'd be so excited I'd keep the box it all came in too!  :classic_biggrin:  Your appreciation just shone! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I haven't shared any photos or descriptions of the loot.  It's not that I am holding out, or ungrateful.  It's just that at this point there is a real chance it might be lost in the mail.  It's been "out for delivery" since Sept 3rd.  Would that make mine the first C.A.R.E. package lost?!  😲  I figure I should give it a few days to be sure, but if it is lost - I guess it's just easy come, easy go.  That seems about right with my recent luck.  🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The swag arrived!!!  I couldn't even wait to bring it inside to open it.

The nets are incredible.  Full stop! 

I love the towel!  What a great idea for this hobby too.  The local club was truing to find stuff to put their logo on to get members to buy.  They came up with like, t-shirts and hats.  I don't need that.  I always need towels I am allowed to get dirty though!  Brilliant!

I think the powerhead is destined to be used on a DIY sponge filter base as a means to clear water quickly. 

I'll have to get some plant so I have something to use the root tabs for...  This is how they suck you in!  😛

778360415_AqCoopSwag.JPG.d62ab3c77100ce38cbf6cac214aa8c37.JPG

Thanks again, @Zenzo and whomever else is on the decision committee!  I'm truly honored.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

• Administrators
On 9/8/2021 at 3:02 PM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

The swag arrived!!!  I couldn't even wait to bring it inside to open it.

The nets are incredible.  Full stop! 

I love the towel!  What a great idea for this hobby too.  The local club was truing to find stuff to put their logo on to get members to buy.  They came up with like, t-shirts and hats.  I don't need that.  I always need towels I am allowed to get dirty though!  Brilliant!

I think the powerhead is destined to be used on a DIY sponge filter base as a means to clear water quickly. 

I'll have to get some plant so I have something to use the root tabs for...  This is how they suck you in!  😛

778360415_AqCoopSwag.JPG.d62ab3c77100ce38cbf6cac214aa8c37.JPG

Thanks again, @Zenzo and whomever else is on the decision committee!  I'm truly honored.

I am happy to hear that the package arrived safely. Enjoy...and yes, time to get some plants!