Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, Zenzo said:

I would like to congratulate our Forum gift package recipients for September '21.

@Biotope Biologist

@eatyourpeas

@GameCzar

I will be putting some packages together to send out to you three. 

Thank you so much! 😍
I am without words, but my gills are hyperventilating  and my fins are fluttering! 🐡
I am honored and so happy to be part of this community, where I have learned so much and found so much support for my wacky ideas! 🙃
I can only hope that I can give back and in turn be of help to anyone I can. 😄
Thank you, thank you, thank you! 💦

• Like 8
  • Love 4

No, it’s not a bad idea to include a certificate with congratulations on it with your order in case someone needs to explain to their  significant other how this package appeared when they were told not to get any more stuff. I know a few places that provide a custom certificate of congratulations on the win for 3 to 5 dollars

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Bullsnark said:

No, it’s not a bad idea to include a certificate with congratulations on it with your order in case someone needs to explain to their  significant other how this package appeared when they were told not to get any more stuff. I know a few places that provide a custom certificate of congratulations on the win for 3 to 5 dollars

if you happen to be chosen, and your spouse yells at you, the names of the chosen recipients are always posted in this thread.

Edited by lefty o
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2