Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

3 hours ago, Lizzie Block said:

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all are having a great week. To make it even better, let's give away some Care Packages!! 🎉

As many of you already know, the Care packages are sent to a few members for contributing positive and thoughtful topics, photos, journals and posts throughout their time here on the forum. That being said, we wouldn't even have a forum without ALL the wonderful folks on here. So, shout out to each and every forum member for being part of this great community and for making The Care forum a fun and enjoyable place. Thank you! 

As for this Care package - recipients are...

@ADMWNDSR83 

@Alesha 

@Fish Folk 

Thank you, friends, for being such a positive and welcoming presence around here. And for sharing your photos, journals and experiences for everyone to benefit from. Your contributions are greatly appreciated! Hope to see you all around and feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! Cheers ~

Aw, gee, thanks, you guys!  The forum is the place where my brain comes to relax & just have fun. I love it here, & am so thankful for the expert-level advice I get too. 

I *did* see the email first, but I assure you, it will not minimize my excitement to see that box one little bit! 😊

• Like 7

On 7/29/2020 at 1:52 PM, Lizzie Block said:

Hey C.A.R.E. Forum friends!

Posting this, first of all, to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for being part of this forum! So many great posts and conversations so far from everyone and we're so happy to have you all here. 

Secondly, we will be regularly rewarding thoughtful posters and contributors with a care package (hence the name, get it?) of fun and useful stuff from Aquarium Co-Op. 

The first care package was sent to the following forum members as they were top contributors thus far in the forum:

@Daniel

@Bill Smith

@MickS77

Congratulations to each of you! Other members, if you haven't yet checked out their content, please do!!

In the future, we will be choosing winners based on other metrics as well, not simply number of posts - thoughtful and informative posts which will benefit the greater 🐟 community to name an example of what I'll be looking out for.

Can't wait to see more great topics and conversations in the coming weeks. Feel free to reach out to me any time.

- Lizzie

Wow this is awesome!

It arrived today!!! Can you believe it???

I was very excited! Wanna see what I got? I am just nerming away down here in Florida!

I knew this was the GOOD stuff:

20210125_171816.jpg.04303b8adc9731e81b1028925ffd32c3.jpg

So classy with their own packing tape:

20210125_171827.jpg.c6246f788726cd00ce1c463e25739f9d.jpg

Allowing the anticipation to build:

20210125_171917.jpg.117d159b94e39cef68b181e2183eb4b6.jpg

And there it is!!! All the nermy-nerm goodness!!!

20210125_172617.jpg.09fa6432b7a94112e1b07296cf4441c9.jpg

And I'm not even going to lie. These two items were my absolute favorites!

20210125_173019.jpg.e33994ade30c1e3e151b1d46cbdc0d4d.jpg

Thank you, @Lizzie Block, @Cory and all the rest of the crew, truly from my heart, this was such a sweet surprise and blessing to me. 😍

I'll do my best to keep contributing well in the days ahead. 
Alesha

• Like 11

I usually keep up with this forum by just viewing the most recent posts. So I’ve never even realized this takes place here!

This community never ceases to impress me. Thank you to everyone involved in making it a great place to learn and share, and congratulations to those of you who have received packages. You all deserve it with how you engage and interact with the community. 

• Like 1