Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Friends... it's time to give away more Care Packages! Can you believe it's already been a month since the last round?! Shout out to the winners last time and thank you guys for sharing the unboxings with us. 

As per usual, three lucky Nerms will once again be receiving a fun Co-Op care package with all types of goodies for being a positive contributing member of this Care forum. These folks have actively been creating topics and posts, sharing journals, photos and more during their time here. A huge thank you for inspiring others and making this community feel like home:

@Maggie

@James Black

@Betsy

Time to celebrate 🥳

And finally, the last shout out goes to... EVERYONE. For being part of this forum and making it possible. Thank you forum members!!

Have a wonderful evening everyone. Till next time - 

11 minutes ago, Lizzie Block said:

As per usual, three lucky Nerms will once again be receiving a fun Co-Op care package with all types of goodies for being a positive contributing member of this Care forum. These folks have actively been creating topics and posts, sharing journals, photos and more during their time here. A huge thank you for inspiring others and making this community feel like home:

@Maggie

@James Black

@Betsy

Congratulations!

It couldn't have happened to 3 nicer nerms!

• Like 7

Wow, I am totally blown away!!! I'm not a fishkeeper with years of experience, but being a part of this community has given me all the necessary tools, and so much more, to be successful. Being a very experienced mother and pet owner, and having a basic working knowledge of chemistry, has also come in real handy. Also since I just retired last fall and don't have many other hobbies, I've been able to spend probably a whole lot more time than most on my three aquariums and reading about fish.

The real heroes here are the many very experienced fishkeepers who respectfully share their vast knowledge with the rest of us nerms.

I guess I will have to try my hand at uploading a vid of the unboxing - I promise not to look at the shipping email! You're going to see my lovely Cosmo in that video - he's a real beauty! 

Thank you!!!

• Like 7