Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

15 minutes ago, Betsy said:

The C.A.R.E. package arrived todayyyy!!!  I don't want to spoil it for @Maggie and @James Black - have y'all gotten yours yet??

I love seeing what people get please share soon!  The CARE packages are such a fun thing for the forum.  It couldn't go to better people too🙂.  Congrats guys!

MY CARE PACKAGAE ARRIVED!!! 

Thanks @Maggie and @Betsy for waiting! And of course thanks to the co-op team for putting these care pacakges together!

image.png.0cee0b37d25496eb699e3aad4a9b5410.png

A lot of these products I would never be able to get because I live in Canada so THANKYOU! 

I wear hats all day long so the Murphy Hat will be awesome! I put the angelfish sticker on my community tank, and the murphy and co-op logo sticker on my laptop. Not sure what I will do with the rest of the stickers. I put the spongefilter in one of my tanks to get "seasoned".

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, JamesB said:

MY CARE PACKAGAE ARRIVED!!! 

Thanks @Maggie and @Betsy for waiting! And of course thanks to the co-op team for putting these care pacakges together!

image.png.0cee0b37d25496eb699e3aad4a9b5410.png

A lot of these products I would never be able to get because I live in Canada so THANKYOU! 

I wear hats all day long so the Murphy Hat will be awesome! I put the angelfish sticker on my community tank, and the murphy and co-op logo sticker on my laptop. Not sure what I will do with the rest of the stickers. I put the spongefilter in one of my tanks to get "seasoned".

it is extra cool you got it as you cant normally buy it yourself.

• Like 1

By the way I forgot where my other air pump was as I lost track of my thoughts - it's currently being used for the extra sponge in the 20-long getting seeded for the guppy quarantine tank! 😝

Edited by Maggie

@Maggie - your unboxing was amazing!!!

I got the same things you did...I'm already OBSESSED with my Ziss air stone and the USB air pump!  The black airline tubing looks so much nicer than the white stuff I had before!  And, the towel...you are so right!  It's almost too luxurious to use! 😂👍

I feel SO spoiled!!!  Thank you @Lizzie Block and @Cory and the Co-Op Crew!!!  Not only do I get to participate in conversations with amazing and brilliant people, but I also got some SWEET aquarium gear!!

1023487945_Screenshot2021-03-09at8_01_06PM.png.c3605366008ab394e92b960e1efbb0c6.png

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello everyone! It's me again, so you probably know what that means by now lol. 😛

And if not, well I am here to give away some well-deserved goodies to three wonderful forum members who have been actively posting content and just generally making the forum fun place to hang out! Three Care packages will be sent out total and they'll be going to:

@Aubrey

@Kirsten

@H.K.Luterman

!! Congrats !! Shout out to these members for being active on here, posting fascinating journals and photos and helping others out wherever they're able. Thank you, friends!

And THANK YOU to EVERYONE for participating and being a part of our community! Anyone can win a care package - So, I will see you all next time on this thread 🙂 Have a great evening ~