Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

4 hours ago, Lizzie Block said:

Hello everyone! It's me again, so you probably know what that means by now lol. 😛

And if not, well I am here to give away some well-deserved goodies to three wonderful forum members who have been actively posting content and just generally making the forum fun place to hang out! Three Care packages will be sent out total and they'll be going to:

@Aubrey

@Kirsten

@H.K.Luterman

!! Congrats !! Shout out to these members for being active on here, posting fascinating journals and photos and helping others out wherever they're able. Thank you, friends!

And THANK YOU to EVERYONE for participating and being a part of our community! Anyone can win a care package - So, I will see you all next time on this thread 🙂 Have a great evening ~

Ohhhh!  Congrats guys!  You all are awesome 😄

4 hours ago, Lizzie Block said:

Hello everyone! It's me again, so you probably know what that means by now lol. 😛

And if not, well I am here to give away some well-deserved goodies to three wonderful forum members who have been actively posting content and just generally making the forum fun place to hang out! Three Care packages will be sent out total and they'll be going to:

@Aubrey

@Kirsten

@H.K.Luterman

!! Congrats !! Shout out to these members for being active on here, posting fascinating journals and photos and helping others out wherever they're able. Thank you, friends!

And THANK YOU to EVERYONE for participating and being a part of our community! Anyone can win a care package - So, I will see you all next time on this thread 🙂 Have a great evening ~

Bravo you three! 🎉 Be sure to show us what you get!

5 minutes ago, Aubrey said:

Being recognized by the ACO team and the community on the forum means more to me than any package could. Thank you to everyone here, you all are great people that make this a great hobby and a great community.

Having members like @Aubrey who fascinating microscopy contributions and @H.K.Luterman whose Dragons and Pookas and Igors have been a forum mainstays since the very first day of forum and @Kirsten who represents the epitome of the forum prime directive (which is to be kind and helpful) are what make this forum the fascinating, funny, informative, kind and helpful place that it has become.

We are lucky to have them as members!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I've just been over the moon after finding out I was getting a C.A.R.E. package. I really have no one to talk to about my tanks or aquatic critters, and I'm just so happy to be a part of this forum and wonderful community. Thank you very much for the package; my little brain meats are working on a possible new project using some of the items... if I can find a spot for another little tank!

PXL_20210326_215021885.jpg.b4dc79ba1770179f9cc5be22fbd23b57.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, H.K.Luterman said:

I've just been over the moon after finding out I was getting a C.A.R.E. package. I really have no one to talk to about my tanks or aquatic critters, and I'm just so happy to be a part of this forum and wonderful community. Thank you very much for the package; my little brain meats are working on a possible new project using some of the items... if I can find a spot for another little tank!

a shot glass is always handy!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, H.K.Luterman said:

Cory said he won't ship fish but he'll ship a dog?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, H.K.Luterman said:

You certainly make the forum a fun place for me to hang out as well! 🤩Congrats! 🎉

• Thanks 1