Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

On 10/8/2021 at 8:53 AM, lefty o said:

if you happen to be chosen, and your spouse yells at you, the names of the chosen recipients are always posted in this post.

I think you missed the point. It’s for the people that didn’t win that need proof that they did so they don’t get in trouble. Like buying an expensive toy that appears with a “congratulations on winning the blah blah contest” so you aren’t in the doghouse.. again 🤣

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 9:56 AM, Bullsnark said:

It’s for the people that didn’t win that need proof that they did so they don’t get in trouble. Like buying an expensive toy that appears with a “congratulations on winning the blah blah contest” so you aren’t in the doghouse.. again 🤣

Oh dear 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 8:51 AM, Bullsnark said:

No, it’s not a bad idea to include a certificate with congratulations on it with your order in case someone needs to explain to their  significant other how this package appeared when they were told not to get any more stuff. I know a few places that provide a custom certificate of congratulations on the win for 3 to 5 dollars

All the person would need to do would be to show the significant other this thread.

I started to type some stuff about whether or not a significant other should be giving orders about how much money the other person in the relationship could spend, but I decided to skip it.

Edited by JettsPapa
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 8:56 AM, Bullsnark said:

I think you missed the point. It’s for the people that didn’t win that need proof that they did so they don’t get in trouble. Like buying an expensive toy that appears with a “congratulations on winning the blah blah contest” so you aren’t in the doghouse.. again 🤣

This is brilliant!  Anything that cost more than, say, $100.00, should come with your congratulatory certificate.  😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
On 10/11/2021 at 3:39 PM, eatyourpeas said:

Spoiler alert! If you are waiting for your C.A.R.E. package, do not watch until after you have opened yours!

Don't say I did not warn you! 🤪

I love the mask and snorkel! Clever use of the leaf to hide the address too! 

On 10/11/2021 at 4:18 PM, GameCzar said:

Yay Goodies!   Thank you again co-op and forum members!

There are some cold days in Texas from time to time (remember last February?). The beanie will help keep you warm on those days! 😄

DISCLAIMER(!!!!!): I have a very dry sense of humor and voice box to match. I am absolutely appreciative of my care package and it's contents! Also I was taught to find the pointy end of a knife by pressing my finger into it. If it hurts it's the wrong side. Knife safety is important.

My phone is archaic and I was too lazy to use my computer's video editing so here is the promised selfie.

1014211256.jpg.3d34456b4244fa99e7441d8ab625e40c.jpg

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, Zenzo said:

Hey Everyone. I am happy to announce the recipients of Forum packages for October and November, 2021. Please help me congratulate the winners. I will be putting orders together to send out shortly. 

October, '21: @Guppysnail @Odd Duck@Jungle Fan

November, '21: @lefty o @Atitagain @xXInkedPhoenixX

must say im surprised to see my name. congrats to the others, and thank you co-op members.

• Like 16

Oh my goodness. Thank you. 
I get to learn great stuff here. I get to steal …I mean borrow wonderful ideas.  I get to talk fish to great folks who actually like to talk fish (my non-fish hubby secretly praises the forum for this 🤣) and a CARE package. 🥳 woohoo. What’s not to love 😍🥰 Congrats to the other great folks. This is definitely more of a community than just an information forum 🤗

• Like 16
  • Love 2

Wow, totally did not expect that. I've been kind of distracted lately with doctor's appointments and an assortment of tests they were running as I've had a bit of a health setback lately; so between all that and taking care of the tank I  haven't had much time to spend on the forum. I truly enjoy the forum, and as was said I learn as much as I get to help others as well, and I enjoy seeing the beautiful tanks that result out of all that collaboration, as well as being able to pick up some gardening, and even beekeeping tips (just in case).🙂

• Like 12

@lefty o @xXInkedPhoenixX I’ll have to echo the thoughts of not seeing my name on here. To me the other 5 on this list and previous recipients make a point to help a lot of people. I would help in this way as well but I do not have the experience or knowledge to do so. I’m here for one reason to NERM out! This community has done wonderful things for me in my journey. 
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. 

Congratulations @Guppysnail @Odd Duck @lefty o @xXInkedPhoenixX and @Jungle Fan

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2