Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

On 5/4/2022 at 11:29 PM, Torrey said:

I thought I had already posted the video in here...🤦🏼‍♂️

So excited to see your excitement for the specimen container! I totally understand not having one and finally having one to make it a bit easy.  I use mine for holders for water changes and so on. So useful and always an arms reach away when ya need it.

*waits to see what's next*

It's exciting to hear the planted tank progress and how the easy green will help with some of the issues you're going through as well.  All cool stuff!

Congrats again to everyone 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, Its Hutch said:

Way more comfortable in front of the camera than I was. Nice video. Thank you for sharing.

ORD and thank you!

On 5/7/2022 at 1:35 AM, nabokovfan87 said:

So excited to see your excitement for the specimen container! I totally understand not having one and finally having one to make it a bit easy.  I use mine for holders for water changes and so on. So useful and always an arms reach away when ya need it.

*waits to see what's next*

It's exciting to hear the planted tank progress and how the easy green will help with some of the issues you're going through as well.  All cool stuff!

Congrats again to everyone 🙂

The specimen container inspired a new short story by my spouse! there's an excerpt in my "Argument" journal. Who knew that converting my spouse into an aquarium tolerator from an aquarium hater would boost their creativity streak🤣

I am already seeing a huge difference in my two smallest tanks, which are quickly evolving into "show tanks"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2022 at 4:50 PM, Zenzo said:

It has been awhile since we last had any Forum gift package recipients, so here are the latest.

Congratulations to @FrozenFins @nabokovfan87 @Chick-In-Of-TheSea 

I will be sending you individual messages and will be putting care packages together soon.

Thank you for participating on this forum!

OutSTANDING!  congratulations

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2022 at 5:50 PM, Zenzo said:

It has been awhile since we last had any Forum gift package recipients, so here are the latest.

I will be sending you individual messages and will be putting care packages together soon.

Thank you so much! This forum has been wonderful for sharing knowledge and supporting one another!

Congrats @nabokovfan87 & @FrozenFins! 🎉

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

On 7/11/2022 at 3:50 PM, Zenzo said:

Congratulations @FrozenFins @nabokovfan87 & @Chick-In-Of-TheSea!

Well deserved recipients, all 3!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2022 at 4:11 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Waiting for mine today. I'm very glad it didn't get stuck on the sunday layover in the summer heat, LOL!  Thank you again ACO Team.  It means a lot, genuinely.

Congrats as well to @FrozenFinsand @Chick-In-Of-TheSea I'm excited to see what you two got, but also how you're going to use it!

Thanks @nabokovfan87! I posted the unboxing above!

• Like 1