Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

• Administrators
On 12/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, Jungle Fan said:

Wow, totally did not expect that. I've been kind of distracted lately with doctor's appointments and an assortment of tests they were running as I've had a bit of a health setback lately; so between all that and taking care of the tank I  haven't had much time to spend on the forum. I truly enjoy the forum, and as was said I learn as much as I get to help others as well, and I enjoy seeing the beautiful tanks that result out of all that collaboration, as well as being able to pick up some gardening, and even beekeeping tips (just in case).🙂

Sometimes you are rewarded for past contributions. Think of it as a body of work rather than one month's activity. 🙂 I hope that this puts a smile on your face and distracts you from the other stuff. Get well! 

On 12/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, Zenzo said:

Hey Everyone. I am happy to announce the recipients of Forum packages for October and November, 2021. Please help me congratulate the winners. I will be putting orders together to send out shortly. 

October, '21: @Guppysnail @Odd Duck@Jungle Fan

November, '21: @lefty o @Atitagain @xXInkedPhoenixX

Oh, wow!  Did not expect this at all, but thank you so much!  It’s such a pleasure to interact with a great group of people from all over the world.  I’ve been on many forums over the years and by far, this is the best!  The most knowledgable and kindest folks around!

It really is an awesome place to find (ahem, borrow as @Guppysnail says) and share ideas with people that hold immense knowledge but still let themselves think outside the box.

I’ve really enjoyed being a member of a forum where someone is always willing to help!

• Like 12
  • Love 2

It's a fantastic, two-groups of folks.  Congrats to all of the winners for October and November!  Well deserved, all.

On 12/10/2021 at 3:58 PM, Zenzo said:

Sometimes you are rewarded for past contributions. Think of it as a body of work rather than one month's activity.

This is perhaps the most wonderful embodiment of this ethic of this forum.  It is a tangible manifestation of the values that were set out at the establishment of the forum.  How often are people viewed as a whole person online, looking at the sum of their contributions rather than simply judged on their last post?  I'd argue that approach is sadly, vanishingly rare.  I'm so impressed with the powers that be behind the curtain here.  They act with the kindness and care that they ask of the participants.  A laudable, and also too rare, quality. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6

On 12/10/2021 at 2:19 PM, Zenzo said:

Hey Everyone. I am happy to announce the recipients of Forum packages for October and November, 2021. Please help me congratulate the winners. I will be putting orders together to send out shortly. 

Well deserving winners! Congratulations 🥳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2021 at 11:19 AM, Zenzo said:

Congratulations you guys! Well deserved! I didn't even know this thread existed until today. So many helpful, caring people listed through the many months past.

In this particular group I've interacted with all of 'em to an extent. Great folks indeed!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

well the post office must be in turbo mode, its here. as promised, no pictures. here's what i got

murphy sticker, can definately find a place for that.

Aquarium co-op towel. looks good, and is a nice size for keeping handy near the tanks.

medium fish net. looks neat, will definately get it put together and use it soon.

bottle of fritz complete. been a life long user of stress coat, so interested to try this out, and see how it compares.

and a good sized tub of extreme krill flake food. i cant tell you how many times ive had this in my cart, but never bought. will get it into the food rotation pronto

500ml bottle of easy green. not much needs to be said about this one, i have 2 of the older small bottles that are almost out, so great timing. good stuff, plants love it.

would like to express my thanks to @Cory, @Zenzo, and the rest of the co-op team. you all do a great job. also to the forum members, as you all make this a nice place to hang out, and talk fish.

• Like 10
  • Love 5

Wow, already here, and that with all the extra Christmas shipping traffic; Cory must have a special phone line direct to Santa's Reindeer Dispatch!

Got my second Murphy sticker, for my CO2 bottles' safety base, a big container of Professional Formula Xtreme Aquatic Foods Krill Flakes (my Tetras are about to go nuts at the next feeding), Aquarium Co-Op towel and medium fish net, a bottle of Fritz Complete Water Conditioner, and a very timely 500 ml bottle of Aquarium Co-Op Easy Green All-In-One fertilizer. 

Thank you so much to @Zenzo, @Cory, and all the staff at Aquarium Co-Op, as well as our forum admin, especially @Streetwise who has been so much help to me in figuring out how to do forum size formatting, and always has been very encouraging, as well as to all our forum members who make this forum the coolest place for fish fiends, and nerms to hang out.🙂

(sorry, no dance, doc said - no)

20211213_134238.jpg

20211213_134253.jpg

20211213_134409.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

• Administrators

I wish we had some extra help with shipping. What I've learned in business is that lots of businesses print shipping labels, but don't get it picked/delivered for to the post office for days. As long as they print the label, most customers think it's on the way and it satisfies paypal etc.

We literally just ship every day and make sure the package gets on the truck, shaves days off "delivery times".

@Cory Aquarium Co-Op has always been the fastest shipper in the aquarium business in my experience and I've always appreciated that fact, when others took weeks to even get the package on the way, and there's never been a mix up either where you order one size and you might get the next size down. I've been keeping fish for over five decades and Aquarium Co-Op is hands down the nicest, fastest, and most accurate aquarium supply store there is, not to mention that they have a great forum, YouTube channel and club, and are the most knowledgeable in the trade who I have had the pleasure to deal with.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:32 PM, Zenzo said:

In my opinion, Aquarium Co-Op rivals Amazon in shipping speeds (and we are often faster). Something I noticed years before joining the team!

faster than amazon. if you arent a prime member they sit on it for days or weeks before shipping. no such nonsense from the co-op.

• Like 5

On 12/13/2021 at 4:46 PM, lefty o said:

faster than amazon. if you arent a prime member they sit on it for days or weeks before shipping. no such nonsense from the co-op.

If you are a Prime member they send your package around the world at no extra cost! 🤪

USPS does that as well, so it must be contagious...

I have always been very impressed by the Coop, and will continue to support them. 😍

• Like 3

4BBCAC72-E07D-439B-9E9B-D1BF76004219.jpeg.b426f99a3712b399ead2c35a41bce30d.jpeg

care package came today, I agree with everyone such amazing shipping! Every time I’ve ordered within 12 hours max it’s packed and out of aquarium coops warehouse. @Cory @Zenzo and the whole ACO team, thank you so much! These care packages are such a great gesture. I enjoy being a member it makes me feel invested in something I appreciate  so much. Inspiration, education, a community of amazing people, and so much more, I feel it’s a bargain what I pay every month to help spread the knowledge. 
You already had a very loyal customer, supporter, and overall fan of the entire operation. 
Thank You.

• Like 11
  • Love 1