Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

40 minutes ago, Lizzie Block said:

Time to revive this topic! Hop on the hype train because it's time for more Care Packages 😄 

Those of you who've been here awhile know the drill, but if you have not seen this topic before - updates on this thread mean that it's time to announce three excellent content contributors who will be receiving a Co-Op Care Package full of useful and fun items. 

A little foreshadowing that this package contains a NEW Co-Op product as well.. The winners:

@Brandy

@yannachka

@DaveSamsell

Thank you to these folks for contributing thoughtful topics and opening up conversation across this platform. You are appreciated! And of course, a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for making this forum such a great place.

Cheers ~

My sincerest thanks to @Cory, @Lizzie Block.  Am indeed humbled by this wonderful gesture of good will.  

When I was contemplating even purchasing an aquarium a while back, I did a search on YouTube for fish-keeping basics.  One of the videos I've first seen were  @Cory's videos regarding the nitrogen cycle, what to keep in a 10 gallon aquarium, plant/fertilizer tutorials and countless other Co-Op videos.  Many of which I still re-watch to this day, LOL.  

Am also grateful for people like @Candi.  She is wonderful.  

Additionally,  to the folks on the Forum; this is a great gathering of Aquarists and l have learned a lot from many of you.

This Forum has afforded many the ability to learn, share ideas and pass along experiences, for the common betterment of the hobby.  Am indeed happy & privileged to be a small part of that group.  

Thanks again.  ☺️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lizzie Block said:

Time to revive this topic! Hop on the hype train because it's time for more Care Packages 😄 

Those of you who've been here awhile know the drill, but if you have not seen this topic before - updates on this thread mean that it's time to announce three excellent content contributors who will be receiving a Co-Op Care Package full of useful and fun items. 

A little foreshadowing that this package contains a NEW Co-Op product as well.. The winners:

@Brandy

@yannachka

@DaveSamsell

Thank you to these folks for contributing thoughtful topics and opening up conversation across this platform. You are appreciated! And of course, a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for making this forum such a great place.

Cheers ~

thank you! i just saw the email come through and was pleasantly surprised but slightly confused 😂 i really appreciate it, really looking forward to playing with the new goodies 😊

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Care Package hype! Really glad to see how much you all have been enjoying this thread, the unboxings have been wonderful.

It is time, once again folks... To give away some goodies and hear from some forum members who have been contributing thoughtful photos and content, spreading positivity and generally making this forum an even more awesome place to be.

Also another chance to thank EVERYONE here for their contributions and membership. You're all appreciated. You are what makes great forums like this one even possible 🙂 

Who's receiving the Care Package?!

@ange

@Jessica.

@TheDukeAnumber1

Enjoy your new products, friends! Really nice to see you all around on here. Thank you for the thoughtful and inspiring posts and journals. Feel free to send me a message or email if you have any questions.

Cheers ~

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, ange said:

Wow what a surprise! Just in time for my birthday this Saturday. Much love to the Aquarium Co-Op team 🥰

Omg happy almost birthday!! I'm working on setting up the orders currently, so hopefully it'll get there in plenty of time for your day 😍