Care Packages for C.A.R.E. Forum Members!

Lizzie Block

53 minutes ago, Daniel said:

@ange Congratulations! I love the towel.

I haven't had any spills to mop up yet but I'm definitely going to be unnecessarily excited the next time that I have one!

53 minutes ago, lefty o said:

thats pretty cool. the fry food is good stuff too!

This is my second bottle of fry food, I have another bottle that I purchased awhile ago stored in my fridge! I don't have that many fry as of right now but my adult fish like it too.

13 minutes ago, Andy's Fish Den said:

I've heard so many great things about the towels, I'm going to have to add one to my next co-op order to try it out. You can never have too many towels in the fish room

This is exactly how I feel. I have a collection of older towels that I use regularly but most of them are roughly the size of a bath towel. I'm thinking I could maybe even modify the Co-Op towel to have eyelets so that I can attach it to a carabiner? I want to try it in its base form before I try making any changes 😅

Just now, ange said:

This is exactly how I feel. I have a collection of older towels that I use regularly but most of them are roughly the size of a bath towel. I'm thinking I could maybe even modify the Co-Op towel to have eyelets so that I can attach it to a carabiner? I want to try it in its base form before I try making any changes 😅

Yea, I have mainly bath towel size ones in my fish room, but I do think a small hand towel sized one with a grommet and carabineer so you could hook it on a belt loop or pocket would be sweet to dry your hands off quick after having them in a tank.b

1 hour ago, Lizzie Block said:

Yay! @angeso glad you received it and you're enjoying your new goodies! I'm curious to know how modifying the towel for a carabiner goes 🙂 I'd like to do that to mine too lol have fun and happy birthday! 

My idea was to add two eyelets to thread the carabiner through. It's definitely nothing too crazy haha

After receiving the care package I'm left wondering if the Co-op can read my mind lol. The coffee mug, towel, and stickers are all things I genuinely wanted but never have treated myself too. And the fry food was very well timed, I was on the verge of running out of my Northfin fry food and I really was considering giving the Co-op fry food a try. My test for the new food... would my small fish eat it out of my hand...

Yes, they did :) Ty Co-op!

20201121_184647(0).jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all are having a great week. To make it even better, let's give away some Care Packages!! 🎉

As many of you already know, the Care packages are sent to a few members for contributing positive and thoughtful topics, photos, journals and posts throughout their time here on the forum. That being said, we wouldn't even have a forum without ALL the wonderful folks on here. So, shout out to each and every forum member for being part of this great community and for making The Care forum a fun and enjoyable place. Thank you! 

As for this Care package - recipients are...

@ADMWNDSR83 

@Alesha 

@Fish Folk 

Thank you, friends, for being such a positive and welcoming presence around here. And for sharing your photos, journals and experiences for everyone to benefit from. Your contributions are greatly appreciated! Hope to see you all around and feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! Cheers ~