Whats your average online order at Aquarium Co-Op?

Efrojd

Hello,

Just trying to have a little fun.. About to put in an order. I was wondering what your average online order. 

For me: 1. Sticker of Choice- Or wife's  2. One Plant for a Tank 3. Food 4. Fertilize 5. Random ( Algae Scrubber, Sponge Filter)

Thank you and Enjoy your day,

Eric

• Like 3

I have always wondered too.

always a sponge filter or two??? I always seem to need more..of course airline, backstop, airstone to go with…they really need to make a personal favorite order button.  Always more filter floss sheets those are just to handy. Prime, food, new algae erasers for each tank….

now that that’s out of the way I can actually order whatever it was I went on to order in the first place 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never seem to submit an AC order without at least ONE plant in the mix. LOL I can't resist getting plants I've never had before to try out. Sometimes that works. Sometimes, not so much.

Aside from plants, fish food, Easy Green, and some random piece of equipment seems to be the norm for me. I love my AC test strips, and I'll need to order more in the not too distant future.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I pretty much always seem to need air line, and I also pretty much always order at least one of the little USB air pumps since I like to have a spare.  Other than that it's usually food.  I'm about out of room for new plants.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was asking what was our average order dollar amount.  I haven't gone back and done the math, but it would probably be about $5.00 over the amount needed to get free shipping.

If I could place an order (so what finding tricky to get at the quality coop promises)

Pre filter sponge, test strips, nano air pump, apisto cave and no clog air stone. Stickers would be a bonus too.

Sadly for me it's just a wish list. Maybe if I ever get over there I can really test their delivery.

Edited by Flumpweesel
Missed a bit