Aquarium Co-Op Stickers β€‹πŸ“Œβ€‹

DaveSamsell

On 3/12/2021 at 11:20 AM, Brian said:

Maybe showing my age.... Β  But does anyone else remember when Fish Clubs gave out patches. Β Sometimes they would give them out for shows or conventions. Β Β 

A patch would be sweet!

I don't think the mystery snails is really poor quality.Β  It's been on my coffee cup for months, and that thing gets rinsed in hot water daily.Β  All the stickers are holding up well...

I bought the mystery snail in the store.

I don't know which shipment this is, probly 237, but I just received the Odessa barb!Β  Nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, Guppysnail said:

I want the snail soooo bad. But it feels like cheating to order it. πŸ€ͺHubby takes mine for his tackle box. I told him if I ever get the snail he cannot have it.Β 

I’m fairly positive I heard @Cory say you can not order the snail it’s only givin out as a promotional sticker with orders. And I can’t find it on the site 🐌 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, Atitagain said:

I’m fairly positive I heard @Cory say you can not order the snail it’s only givin out as a promotional sticker with orders. And I can’t find it on the site 🐌 

Someone please tag me when the promotional snail sticker comes again….I always need some COOP thing I can order…or more plants 🀣

On 11/10/2021 at 7:35 PM, Guppysnail said:

Someone please tag me when the promotional snail sticker comes again….I always need some COOP thing I can order…or more plants 🀣

I mean you can only get it through ordering plants, food, ect not that it was just a promotion and it comes and goes.

I think each sticker is assigned to a certain Β number of orders.Β Just an exampleΒ  Β say on everyone’s 20th order they get the snail. That’s the only way you can get it. It will never be for sale is the way I understand it.

• 3 weeks later...