Aquarium Co-Op Stickers β€‹πŸ“Œβ€‹

DaveSamsell

This thread it so awesome.Β  I know that having these stickers designed and made makes me happy and I certainly love slapping them all over my laptop, but seeing the community's enthusiasm for these stickers makes me even happier!Β  Maybe I should get a few more in the works for us!Β πŸ˜„

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2020 at 6:40 AM, Ryo Watanabe said:

Damn those stickers are awesome!! Also really cool to see where you guys choose to stick them 😁

Ryo your channel is awesome! I am going to be doing your recent dado stand build and will be using varnish to seal all these stickers into place for the long term. Thank you for the inspiration!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MickS77 said:

Finally got the elusive Mystery Snail sticker with my latest order πŸ‘

20210311_155204.jpg

I wonder if there are any shadow dealings going on in the dark recesses of this forum for the Mystery Snail sticker??  🀣

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:36 AM, BlackLabelCarling said:

Yet another discus sticker that didn't make it's way into my weekly Co-Op shipment! 😭

Anyone else hoarding duplicate stickers? I've got 5 or 6 saved up so far.

I was thinking it would be cool to do a sticker swap at some point if anyone was interested.Β 

These are like sports cards!Β :classic_biggrin: Β Let's trade em! Β  But coming from Canada, I can only be envious..Β :classic_sad:

Edited by Trish

On 8/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, BlackLabelCarling said:

Just missing the discus, but I did get a sweet Murphy enamel pin (far right) in my last shipment! I turned it into a magnet πŸ™‚Β 

co op stickers.jpg

Here is an update of my sticker collection, I swear it is growing without mw knowing! I've also added hobbyists/FishTubers I have gotten fish from. I have a grip of duplicated stickers I'm saving for a rainy day! πŸ˜‚ If I get anymore new ones I'm gonna have to find more room!Β 

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463 2.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

I don't see the mystery snail sticker on the website.Β is there something I missed?

I don't think they list them because they aren't the same quality as the current stickers so I think they only go out as free stickers with orders.Β