Future Co-Op Products

Streetwise

The Co-Op is super-selective about which products are actually worth it to source, produce, and sell. I really appreciate that.

I would love to see a Pico sponge filter variation that has the height of the Small, but the width of the Nano.

I would like to be able to purchase green Co-Op lift tubes in lengths that fit in standard Co-Op shipping boxes.

Cheers

• Like 4

an aquarium starter kit with a bunch of other co-op products, it could include:

-Tank

-Light

-Lid

-Co-op Spongefilter

-Co-op airline tubing

-USB nano airpump

-Easy Green

-heater

Another product would be a USB nano heater, same idea as the airpump but thats its a heater. 

I have been experimanting this with the co-op easy green boddle. I put a water conditioner in it, so it makes it easier when dosing it. 

• Administrators

You guys only see the things that make it to market. Unfortunately it's about 50/50 when it comes to getting a product that is worthy of selling. We tried a Murphy plush in the past, this was the best version, after a couple manufacturers and time of money spent, we opted to switch to other products in which we know we could get done.

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

I'd love a new era, flat bill cap. I'm not that much of a mesh cap fan 😞

Perhaps another easy green fert without nitrogen, kind of designed for heavily stocked tanks where you just need the mucros and not the extra nitrogen? Could call it "easy green lite" lol!

I'd also like longer uplift tubes for the sponge filters.

Also keychains and lanyards!

• Like 3

Just thought of this now:
The "Easy Doser" to go along with their "easy" line. It would be a automatic plant fertilizer doser. This would be helpful for big tanks because  dosing can be a pain because of how much you need to put in and the fact that I need a alaram on my phone to tell me to dose my tanks otherwise I'll forget.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, Cory said:

You guys only see the things that make it to market. Unfortunately it's about 50/50 when it comes to getting a product that is worthy of selling. We tried a Murphy plush in the past, this was the best version, after a couple manufacturers and time of money spent, we opted to switch to other products in which we know we could get done.

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

@Cory super derp plushie! Made me laugh😂🤷

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, quirkylemon103 said:

is there something you can only order if you are a member? 

Yes; Cory mentioned in his last stream? that they'd be releasing a "soft launch" soon for members only to get feedback before a hard launch for everyone else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1