FishyJames

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

2 - 10 gallon

5 - 40 gallon

2 - 53 gallon

2 - 75 gallon

1 - 500 gallon

6 - empties

This varies quite a bit, on July 1 of this year the only tank I had was the biggest one. Hanging out on this forum caused an explosion of new aquariums.

I am finding that Multi-Tank Syndrome (MTS) is setting in hard with all of the COVID restrictions 🙂.  I am still trying to figure out what level expansion I can sustainably maintain when things go back to normal.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Matt_ said:

I am finding that Multi-Tank Syndrome (MTS) is setting in hard with all of the COVID restrictions 🙂.  I am still trying to figure out what level expansion I can sustainably maintain when things go back to normal.

My wife said I could keep new tanks in the ‘Science Room’ except she did let me put the 1930s aquarium in the breakfast nook because I said it needed a South widow. In the past I would have setup a boat load of 10 gallons. This time around it has been 40s and larger.

• Like 2

1 each:

75, 65, 29, 10, 3.5

...and a 55 gallon slate bottomed curb find that may never see water again.  I had room in the car for one tank.  The modern 55 with the cracked end panel or the antique. I didn't think anyone would take the cracked tank.  I got stupid.  

• Like 2

I have a 55 community tank, one 5 gallon quarantine tank, a 10 gallon grow out tank, and a 2.5 gallon bowl that’s housing two new baby plecos because the quarantine tank’s in use. Who knew I’d need so many tanks just to support one big one! 😅

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matt_ said:

Haha - you may have a new normal 😁😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tanked said:

1 each:

75, 65, 29, 10, 3.5

...and a 55 gallon slate bottomed curb find that may never see water again.  I had room in the car for one tank.  The modern 55 with the cracked end panel or the antique. I didn't think anyone would take the cracked tank.  I got stupid.  

Have you water tested the slate bottom yet? I picked one up at a garage sale this year - but not a 55! What is the trim like? My tar like seal is in amazing condition and it had a bunch of rain water in the bottom. so I'm confident it will hold water at least in the lower part lol! haven't fully tested it yet. I might do a shrimp tank. not sure yet.

• Like 1