What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

On 12/31/2021 at 12:12 PM, GameCzar said:

Digging this guy.

Absolutely amazing!!!  I don't know what I love the most.  The sweet disco beats and clothes.  The complete look of boredom from every member of the band at various stages.  The fact the singer runs off stage for what I had assumed was some sort of bathroom emergency, only to reappear to perform a Kenny-G worthy sax solo.  The camera person who eager jumped into the shot just before that.  Or that at the end they are clearly saying goodbye to a fictitious audience.  This is pure poetry, and every moment is filled with joy.  Thanks for sharing! 

• Love 1

On 1/1/2022 at 9:37 PM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

Absolutely amazing!!!  I don't know what I love the most.  The sweet disco beats and clothes.  The complete look of boredom from every member of the band at various stages.  The fact the singer runs off stage for what I had assumed was some sort of bathroom emergency, only to reappear to perform a Kenny-G worthy sax solo.  The camera person who eager jumped into the shot just before that.  Or that at the end they are clearly saying goodbye to a fictitious audience.  This is pure poetry, and every moment is filled with joy.  Thanks for sharing! 

The crazy part is all those people are the same guy!   He's a one man show.  😉

@eatyourpeas @CorydorasEthan  I was raised around classical music, and so had to learn to like rock in high school.  Just a few years ago I discovered the cello as a crossover instrument when I happened upon Apocalyptica playing Hall of the Mountain King, on YouTube.  It did not take long to develop a new appreciation for Metallica's music as well.  @eatyourpeas Love the music.  Roundtable Rival is one of the wildest Lindsey Stirling videos I've ever seen.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2022 at 10:51 AM, Tanked said:

@eatyourpeas @CorydorasEthan  I was raised around classical music, and so had to learn to like rock in high school.  Just a few years ago I discovered the cello as a crossover instrument when I happened upon Apocalyptica playing Hall of the Mountain King, on YouTube.  It did not take long to develop a new appreciation for Metallica's music as well.  @eatyourpeas Love the music.  Roundtable Rival is one of the wildest Lindsey Stirling videos I've ever seen.

This was my introduction to the mix, it was a revelation. My bad influence cousin was always experimenting with cool music, so I was lucky to be exposed to interesting works.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, eatyourpeas said:

This was my introduction to the mix, it was a revelation. My bad influence cousin was always experimenting with cool music, so I was lucky to be exposed to interesting works.

That was quite the introduction.