What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

My Dad use to listen to Jimmy Dean in our house always heard that Big Bad John around the house ,,, @Streetwise thanks for New Kids on The Block  video  had a good laugh I am a 80’s  girl that  brings back allot of memories of having MTV on 24/7 watching videos 

I am a big INXS fan and on a Podcast for the band  they posted this video of the Teskey Brothers from Australia  doing a INXS  cover i fell in love with the song and band now i follow them   i love their original songs as much as their covers they like to do a cover every so often.  ,,  amazing band  their concert videos are  amazing  video and music 

INXS cover “Never Tear Us Apart “

One of the original “ Hold Me “  I just love  ❤️  this  amazing vocals 

Edited by Bev C
  • Love 1

Always loved the Centerfold video from J Geils Band And Rick Springfield is awesome saw him 2 times in concert he loves his fans ,,  and he is still going strong,,,  

I grew up with music in the house more then TV. and love ❤️ all  

I am always at Youtube watching  music videos This is what I am watching today  love the  cover of Prince ‘s “Purple Rain” the singer is Miche Braden.. 

Edited by Bev C

On 3/7/2022 at 11:40 AM, Streetwise said:

This is a Gen X love letter! Just what I needed today.

Wow that was a blast from the past! I literally had not heard from them since 1988 and "You Got It (The Right Stuff)". Thanks @Streetwise that brought back memories of West Berlin one year before the wall came down.

Edited by Jungle Fan
  • Like 1
  • Love 1