What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

@Jungle Fan, that song has become my motivational soundtrack for 2022! I was too cool for boy bands back in the day. Now that NKOTB are ironic and self-deprecating, (look at Donnie with the drumsticks), and middle-aged like me, I can't get enough. The collaboration was fantastic, and I think most of them performed together for a Boston or Foxborough show last year. I want to go see this live now!

https://www.nkotb.com

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was too cool back then too but my girlfriend at the time played that song until I knew it by heart, my speed back then was more ZZ Top, Mellencamp, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Edited by Jungle Fan
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/24/2022 at 5:37 PM, Jungle Fan said:

I was too cool back then too but my girlfriend at the time played that song until I knew it by heart, my speed back then was more ZZ Top, Mellencamp, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

two of my all time favorites.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back at the punk.  Jazz, though still good, was short lived this round.  Here is a old one but a good one from The Story So Far, a band from Walnut Creek, CA (they have a song with lyrics about the sunrise over Mt. Diablo!).

Quicksand:

And because I know some of you out there prefer live versions, here is a live one, gives more the feel of being at a punk concert: