What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

On 8/2/2021 at 11:59 AM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

So, on another forum (different hobby) a thread I've always gotten a lot our of was one where people could share the music they are enjoying at the moment.  It has lasted for years, and I was introduced to tunes I would never have otherwise known about.  I don't think there is thread like that here yet, and so I thought I would take it upon myself to start one.  So, please share the music you like currently.  It'll probably change, so when it does, come back and let us know the latest thing you are enjoying (though it doesn't need to be the latest music by any means). 

I'll start us off.  I've been getting a kick out of a recent song from one of my favorite pop-punk bands from the 2000's.  Att the time, they had songs about making fun of the nostalgia adults feel and adolescent angst all which rang true for me in my youth.  So, I greatly appreciate that they now have one about getting older, which rings as true. for me today as their songs did decades ago (yikes, the 2000's were decades ago 😬).  But as long as "Bowling for Soup" continues to narrate the experiences of the different stages of my life, I think everything is going to be okay.

I honestly have no idea how I ended up here reading this post!  Must have been a senior moment.

The best part is that when talking to the newly formed adults whining, I get to laugh and point out that they thought we were kidding.🤣

• Haha 1