What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

On 11/22/2023 at 1:13 PM, Guppysnail said:

That was when they would pump my gas, check my fluids and wash my windows without being asked. 

If you lived in the right region you might remember being able to ask for a "quarters worth of Good GULF" .

• Love 1

What was everyone's first or favourite concert, my first (and favourite) was the Gorillaz when they came around in Austin at the Moody Center (lovely venue btw search it up), the song lineup was great, they played unreleased and now scrapped songs, we saw a couple propose on stage, beautiful event really. So fun, would recommend to see them if they come to your area.

Edited by Kaiju

• 2 weeks later...

I will begin this by saying, I am an old skater, metalhead and rave kid from the 90s. Most often, my music ventures into these regions...so be prepared. I listen to A LOT of house and metal...specifically deep house and stoner metal or sludge. I have a playlist that has pretty much everything I listen to...I listen to a lot, everything really bar modern day country as its not really country to me. 

My recent obsessions are a DJ/Producer from the Anjunadeep Label called Marsh. I also have been hooked on Yob and Amon Amarth for ages. So a lot of them being consumed in current times.