On 11/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Thanks! It’s been a product full day in my aquariums 😁. Any récommandations hou to feed the fry?

I don’t feed mine😂 they just find food/ eat the same food as the adults but if you wanted a dedicated fry food aquarium coop sells some

Didn’t you get the care package recently? I thought I remembered seeing someone getting fry food

On 11/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, Aiden Carter said:

Didn’t you get the care package recently?

Haven’t heard a squeak from @Zenzo for about a week…maybe it’ll arrive at the end of the month?

On 11/22/2022 at 6:10 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Are they cories?

Anyone’s guess! I put a spawning mop in a community tank, so who knows 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

• Administrators

@TheSwissAquaristYour items have to be selected manually, and then someone has to take them to the post office to mail them. I have already selected several items for you and have assigned someone to ship them out. Thank you for your patience…it’s a little more difficult since you are in Europe and we don’t ship there.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, Zenzo said:

@TheSwissAquaristYour items have to be selected manually, and then someone has to take them to the post office to mail them. I have already selected several items for you and have assigned someone to ship them out. Thank you for your patience…it’s a little more difficult since you are in Europe and we don’t ship there.

Understandable! I appreciate all your effort!

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 1:47 PM, Zenzo said:

This is why I love the coop, you guys could easily just give a pre selection of stuff (or nothing at all) but you guys hand pick a care package and go out of your way to send it to places you don’t even ship to!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 8:01 AM, Minanora said:

They're a day earlier than you predicted. So cute!!! I love them!

They’ve taken their time, but it was worth it!! I’m going to remove some empty eggs, and any fungused ones. I think I’ll leave them in there till they start looking like a Corydora (3 weeks?) and add them to the 8 gal grow out tank.

• Love 1

On 11/23/2022 at 7:23 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

They’ve taken their time, but it was worth it!! I’m going to remove some empty eggs, and any fungused ones. I think I’ll leave them in there till they start looking like a Corydora (3 weeks?) and add them to the 8 gal grow out tank.

I think that's a good plan. I look forward to more updates about them as they grow.

On 11/23/2022 at 7:23 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

You can see the progression and timeline in my journal. Maybe mine are just quick to grow. First thing you should see is the (pectoral?) fin forming.  I don't think it's corydoras of it's been weeks from eggs to now.