My best effort doing a long post: 

In the 8 gal cube the Endlers (as seen above!) have started overpopulating it. I’ve got a couple of juvenile males who are at sellable size, but for the long term it’s not gonna work. Ever since watching one of @Zenzos vids where he had one tank filled with Endlers, I really wanted to replicate it. To be continued! 
The anubias ‘flower’ has barely grown since the last time I mentioned it…could just be an indecisive leaf! 😂

I’ve embarked on a bit of a love affair with Anubias since I got one from my LFS out of curiosity. That one plant has become 4 separate ones in the space of 2 months; and what I find throughly enjoyable is that (apart from ferts) I can actually aid it in replicating itself! The day I stopped working at my LFS I snagged an A. Barteri which shall be the next subject of my attentions. 🌱 ❤️ 

Ever since I put my Bacopa in an Easy Planter, it’s really taken off! Wonder if I can leave a review for it?

Aaaaand on to the next tank! The sponge filter has been a game changer for this tank, and my Zebra danios have never been more active! 🦓 🐟. Duckweed is being fished out my the handful, and my little sister likes putting it under her microscope 🔬. Future scientist??? 
My Apistogramma agassizii fire red female is plump and happy, and seemingly feeling broody…! I’m less interested in having a ‘pure’ breeding line than in actually breeding the fish, so when the Lausanne Aquarium Club does it’s annual swap next week, I’ll be bagging a male and maybe another female.

To boot, my “Tiger Lotus Bulb” is starting to send out some new growth…can’t tell if it really is a lotus or an Aponogeton. Time will tell! 🐯 🪷 

In my biggest tank nothing has changed, apart from the fact that Brian the A. Cacatuoides male might be getting a female flatmate in a weeks time. 

Future breeding projects are finally starting to happen! 
Last but not least, my first ever tank, a 63 liter  set, is being set up as soon as the new light arrives for it…I’m open to any suggestions for stocking! 

And with this picture, I’ll end this long update which is pure torture if you’re an enthusiastic 15 yo who is unable to type quickly. 😜

Ever wondered what the inside of a hot air balloon looks like? I wouldn’t want to be a bird flying above it…EB15D539-F07C-4CCA-9C5F-A81F8F598301.jpeg.95eafd52b60a7ea9051ed6a02f4a19a8.jpeg

Have a nice day/evening/night/what have you!

-Max 😁

FE836AA7-D50A-4CBB-B2D4-C24891631844.jpeg

903EC4F7-6842-49FC-881C-91FE645342F0.jpeg

Forgot to mention: Pippa shall be leaving for her forever home on Monday! 

Last thing; currently investigating how to grow veg in an aquarium. Tomatoes, lettuce and beans seem to be good candidates. 
My projects aren’t all fish-related! 

• Like 3

On 1/28/2023 at 6:52 AM, Aiden Carter said:

If you want to get technical the fin placement is that of an endler 

Also I think it is a female due to lack of a gonipodum (idk how to spell)

definetly looks livebearer like to me. However, i think its a bit quick to assume the sex of this fish at such an early age. In my experiences with platies, it takes a month or two for me to be able to sex them, before than technically they all look like females.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 6:28 AM, Theplatymaster said:

definetly looks livebearer like to me. However, i think its a bit quick to assume the sex of this fish at such an early age. In my experiences with platies, it takes a month or two for me to be able to sex them, before than technically they all look like females.

Idk if you have 1 fry you probably have another of the opposite gender 

Rescaped the 63 gal today:1448A31F-E0A0-4552-AF04-8ABD715D4FD3.jpeg.30d604e8034db83cf2a19029215b7c2d.jpeg

And I’m also slowly preparing a 63 litre aquarium for a shrimp army and I thought that a large group of stones might be good for Anubias propagation. Any thoughts??

2FA5F02C-BA02-4D96-964D-E9D28E9860CB.jpeg.f0d1c05ce6bae9b8fb63b5b2de95674d.jpeg

Sadly, Pippa shall be leaving today. She’s come a long from the emaciated little thing that arrived in December. I hope that you guys have enjoyed all the cute pup pics. 😁10460358-5201-46C1-A0DC-8C03A1D5B268.jpeg.0381bc81b53950d4f842b21eeeb5119d.jpeg 

• Like 2