On 11/16/2022 at 1:18 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Saw my old betta/rainbow fish tank in my garage and just thought : ‘Hi old friend! Wanna have one last spin?’ Took it up to my bedroom and currently searching for a filter/heater. I could use it as a grow out, but I really want to try my hand at annual killifish… any other ideas?? F33A410C-CFCB-4A42-B2CB-01289D535F52.jpeg.6040930eba917a17ed55ef41dcefcaeb.jpeg

Also popped into my friends house yesterday evening (history presentation 🤕) and saw he’s got a brand new aquarium with a betta! Gave him some old decorations and I’ll gift him some plant cuttings today.C5B00E5E-3578-41C0-91DB-F4B181D5A120.jpeg.4550f965ac5f20ac9159e2665367a841.jpeg

i feel like ocean is the perfect name. 1.Its an aquatic animal 2. at the end of the fish it starts light blue, than gets darker all the way to black on the head. Hence the ocean, at the surface its light blue, as you get deeper, it gets darker, until its black

On 1/22/2023 at 1:24 PM, Theplatymaster said:

i feel like ocean is the perfect name. 1.Its an aquatic animal 2. at the end of the fish it starts light blue, than gets darker all the way to black on the head. Hence the ocean, at the surface its light blue, as you get deeper, it gets darker, until its black

Bit late there! It was named Aquaman, since the owners a pretty big movie fan. I can think of more imaginative names, and Ocean is probably one of them! 

@TheSwissAquarist yeah, i read this journal wrong, thinking one of the first pages was the last page, or something like that.  sorry about that. But really, naming a fish aquaman, it has MAN in its name. I guess i cant make fun as my panda garra is named Garra Guy, but i agree with you not that creative of a name. Its like naming a dog batman, because batman has a dog...

On 1/25/2023 at 2:20 PM, Theplatymaster said:

i can understand that, im thinking of switching mine up myself, to a fish that i have, not a random internet photo. Id do my panda garra, or one of my favorite looking platies.

lol i assumed that was your cory, probably wont change mine from the coolest dog on the block

On 1/25/2023 at 4:12 PM, Aiden Carter said:

lol i assumed that was your cory, probably wont change mine from the coolest dog on the block

getting kinda off topic, but i have no triliniatus cories, i made this my profile picture when i joined, and havent changed it.

Sorry @TheSwissAquarist

Edited by Theplatymaster
  • Like 1