You know you're a Fish NERM when...

MickS77

• Administrators

We joined the nerm life when we removed a love seat from the living room to setup another tank. I used logic of, I’ll use that tank every day. The loveseat only get used when we have guests... that was like 12 years ago. The rest is history. 

34 minutes ago, Ramie said:

I dont know what a nerm is yet....i heard it in a video the other night and now here....help me...what is a nerm?

The origin of the nerm... it actually stemmed from a dumb question I clumsily typed in chat during a live stream, time stamp 1hr50min:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StephenP2003 said:

The origin of the nerm... it actually stemmed from a dumb question I clumsily typed in chat during a live stream, time stamp 1hr50min:

Ah! Now im in the loop...And im not 100% sure how to answer the question now...i dont have a bunch of tanks...i keep male bettas..but im a strictly one fish at a time person.....but its my main thing in life. I have been without a fish since march and im dying....but dont think i dont have all new equipment and a fancy tank just waiting...cause i do. Maybe it was that time i dedicated a PowerPoint in college to my fish....or the time my now ex husband wouldnt give me money (i wasnt working) for a tank (i had just realized bettas arent bowl fish) so i did that walmart thing where you scan your receipt and they give you a few cents back if anothers store sale price was lower than what they charged you....i saved it up and ordered a tank...didnt tell anyone....when it showed up i said you cant argue with a free tank! And its just gotten worse from there. One of my bettas actually changed the course of my life. I love the bettas.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got rid of the TV in the living room to make room for another tank. I watch everything on my computer anyway.

Also setting up 1 - 2 gallon snail bowls for co-workers (upon their request) with 2 - 3 ramshorns and plant cuttings. They've become popular at my work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1