Total Gallons/Average Gallons/# Of Tanks

RovingGinger

1800gallons / 200Avg. / 9 total#
I have a similar problem as @Daniel I have an 830 gallon gar tank. A 450 shopping turtle tank and a 300 hill stream tank. The rest of my tanks are under 90 with only one 10 gallon. You can see the 300 Gallon aquarium in the middle the snapping turtle tank in the back and the gar tank In the bottom left 

4FECC37E-1C5F-4C73-9B80-D83B29E6DECD.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Taylor Blake said:

1800gallons / 200Avg. / 9 total#
I have a similar problem as @Daniel I have an 830 gallon gar tank. A 450 shopping turtle tank and a 300 hill stream tank. The rest of my tanks are under 90 with only one 10 gallon. You can see the 300 Gallon aquarium in the middle the snapping turtle tank in the back and the gar tank In the bottom left 

4FECC37E-1C5F-4C73-9B80-D83B29E6DECD.jpeg

Technically I think you could count your reptiles... I didn’t specify the tank had to be filled with water and fish I guess 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, devind0446 said:

Wow everyone else responding to this has a lot...

I was thinking the same thing.  You're not alone!

94 / 18.8 / 5

This doesn't include the quarantine tank that is housing detritus worms and plants.  I need to clean that out, but I keep wondering if I should feed the worms to the other tanks.  None of the other tanks have any visible.  I think they showed up in the quarantine tank because my son was over-feeding the shrimp.

2 hours ago, RovingGinger said:

Technically I think you could count your reptiles... I didn’t specify the tank had to be filled with water and fish I guess 😂

Well if we are counting reptiles and outdoor tubs that changes a bit 😂 the new numbers are 2,431 gallons/ 86.7 avg/ 28 "tanks" I think I would have to count because some of the reptile tanks aren't measured in gallons. This is my snapping turtle that is In the my 450

2B0C2F4B-594A-4995-8C27-68C25AB44446.jpeg

• Haha 2