Hello community

Hello community! 

Greeting from Austin, Texas! My name is Blake and I'm new to the hobby. I've had my tank less than a year and it been an adventure even in that short time. I knew going into it that I wanted to create a betta fish rescue home, and that's what I've been striving for. Muay, a blue male crowntail, is the first betta to inhabit AquaBithia (name of my tank). I also have 2 black racer nerite snails and 1 blue Mystery snail. My tank is a 20g high and is planted(ish). I have water wisteria as a floating plant (my betta loves me for it), I have a huge Amazon sword that has thrived in my tank, Vallisneria that..... well it's trying to take off lol. I see new growth in it so I just hoping for the best. I also have a java fern and a few baby javas it produced. And some kind of stem plant I bought from a local fish store and seems to have gotten really leggy and tall. Anyways, my tank is ever evolving and it's communities like this that give me confidence to push the boundaries of what I know and try new things. I'm excited to be a part of this. 

20210712_192808_HDR.jpg

20210713_190333.jpg

20210702_164753.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1