On 10/11/2022 at 11:14 AM, Guppysnail said:

Currently @Fish Folk is helping me with an experiment.  I’m shipping Lefty and Angels egg clutches as well as Mom n Dads to him. He is hatching. Trying to get good hatches after shipping so I can more easily share them. I’m no longer hatching any. I’ve raised so many the fun is gone and now it’s work. I’m working with several new to me fish and snails this year so I really don’t have the room. 

Had a good first try at this. I'd like to warmly commend @Guppysnail for excellent shipping! The eggs came through the mail perfect. On my end, I made a few miscalculations and am learning along the way. Fungus will be your bane if you're not careful. But I do believe that this process is something that is worth a try. I'm working with ca. 10x lively baby Golden Blue-Eyes, thanks to this experiment. Believe me . . . I'm getting rid of _all_ my other BNPs. These are so beautiful. I can't wait until they're "making more."

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 10/11/2022 at 5:14 PM, Guppysnail said:

No white wizards but I have 2 piano snail babies. 091218DF-7F01-480E-B34D-D8D44085AD16.jpeg.05bfded2f07574f9d524e344b04f0271.jpegB41EB0B0-FA22-47F5-9580-B651ACB97168.jpeg.7c8534422279973c7ddb11b3c87c66d8.jpeg

Currently @Fish Folk is helping me with an experiment.  I’m shipping Lefty and Angels egg clutches as well as Mom n Dads to him. He is hatching. Trying to get good hatches after shipping so I can more easily share them. I’m no longer hatching any. I’ve raised so many the fun is gone and now it’s work. I’m working with several new to me fish and snails this year so I really don’t have the room. 

Love the look of those piano babes!

Would you ship any gold bladder snails to Switzerland @Guppysnail(I m serious) 

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:35 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Nice 👍! What are they for?

I have a funny shaped viewing tank 8.75 g for my spixii snails and shrimp that’s miserable to deal with. 10g on sale 10$ so away with the hard one. The 5 g is so I can split my piano snails and white wizard snails.