I love these notifications:

Hello Jason,

Your order has arrived. Please bring it inside as soon as you can if you have live plants. Check your mailbox and by your door. If you can't find your package, look at other entrances to your house and anywhere the delivery person may have tried to hide your package out of site. If you have multiple packages coming, sometimes they are delivered on different days. Check your order tracking below.

Sometimes delivery notices arrive before a package actually arrives, we ask customers wait 24 hours to see if the delivery person brings it the next day and also check with your neighbors for an incorrect delivery.

• Haha 3

On 11/12/2021 at 2:52 PM, Streetwise said:

I love these notifications:

Hello Jason,

Your order has arrived. Please bring it inside as soon as you can if you have live plants. Check your mailbox and by your door. If you can't find your package, look at other entrances to your house and anywhere the delivery person may have tried to hide your package out of site. If you have multiple packages coming, sometimes they are delivered on different days. Check your order tracking below.

Sometimes delivery notices arrive before a package actually arrives, we ask customers wait 24 hours to see if the delivery person brings it the next day and also check with your neighbors for an incorrect delivery.

After listening to Cory talk about AC business culture a lot I feel like I can picture the staff meeting that generated this message. 🙂

• Like 2

Your bloodfins are truly gorgeous! It's one of the species I've seen in pet stores off and on over the years but never taken much interest in. They looked so bland, and they look that way in most of the photographs I've seen in books. But seeing them in full color in your tank is making me rethink them. Nothing bland about them! I'm finding the same thing watching aquarium videos on YouTube. Some fish are far more colorful than books and even photos on many websites make them appear.

Great, just what I need. More species on my "I WANT" list. 😆

• Thanks 1