SINGULAR FAVORITE PRODUCT RE-ORDER ITEM FROM AQUARIUM CO-OP

DaveSamsell

We always have fry food around, we got three of the bottles and just refill them. I also find myself getting intake sponges often. I like to use the mediums over the end of a piece of tubing I cut from an extra python to use as a fast siphon hose when water changing. I also have a couple extra larges that I use to just switch out the for three canister intakes we have. I don't worry about them for the BB, so I can take them out and clean them more carefully between uses.

• Like 1

I love a bunch of the things listed here, but one I haven't seen mentioned yet is the silicone airline tubing. I've replaced all of my airline tubing with that stuff at this point, and need to order another 25 ft just to have on hand.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tedrock said:

This might not be a big one for you but it the top purchase for me.  The Ziss no clog air stone - not getting any love.  I have bought more of them more than anything else.

I keep buying these too!  I think my most purchased items, besides airstones, have been the sponge filters and PLANTS!  I am now too spoiled to be able to buy any plant at my local big box.  

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 11:24 PM, StephenP2003 said:

I have a stockpile of unopened usb nano pumps and never clog air stones. I tend to keep a surplus of easy iron and easy green, too. A lot of times I only need a couple of things legitimately, and then I pile on the "cart fillers" like pumps, air stones, wonder shell, etc. to hit the free shipping mark. 

@StephenP2003, I can relate to that.  Sometimes I only need one or two items as well, but wind up with a big order anyway.  Oh well, it's a hobby.  😊  I rather support the CO-OP than the big box stores, so it's all good.

• Thanks 1