Forum App for Mobile

Cory

• Administrators

We were accepted into the beta for the invision boards app. I haven't played with it much, it is different, and I have no control over it other than getting us into it. 

iOS users follow these directions: 

1920x1080bb-80.png

1920x1080bb-80.png Join the Communities By Invision beta

TESTFLIGHT.APPLE.COM

Available on iOS

Android users follow these: 

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn Sign in - Google Accounts

PLAY.GOOGLE.COM

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Wesley said:

Or did you mean to say "betta" ;)?

App for Android works great. Will test it out for a bit. Do you want to collect the feedback too or just send it straight to invision?

You'd send it directly to invision as we don't have any control over the app.

1 hour ago, akconklin said:

I'm using the Android app. I can't figure out how to "mark all as read" in a topic. Has anybody else figured that out?

I have not figured it out either but I did reach out to the developer to get the question answered. Nice thing as a tester you can give feedback to them for improvements. Doesn't mean they will do it but I am sure the more people that ask for a change it will likely happen.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Cory said:

We were accepted into the beta for the invision boards app. I haven't played with it much, it is different, and I have no control over it other than getting us into it. 

1920x1080bb-80.png
TESTFLIGHT.APPLE.COM

Available on iOS

PLAY.GOOGLE.COM

It keeps asking for a code just downloaded it on iOS not sure how this all works ?? Please help 

6 hours ago, Garren B said:

I was able to figure out how to mark the forum as read on the andriod app. Can only do it on main forum screen and not on individual threads. At least not what I could fine. 

1. Hold and swipe to the left. Then click read. 

Nicely done, Garren! Thank you so much for letting us know!

Alesha

4 hours ago, Wisnasky-tank said:

It keeps asking for a code just downloaded it on iOS not sure how this all works ?? Please help 

I am on iPhone and there was no code, no invite. I got it to work but cannot remember what the trick was. 🤔

This answer will not be that helpful. It is just to say I had the same problem as you do. Here is the problem, I don't remember the trick was to get it to work, but basically you are in the wrong place sort of. It seems like I went in and searched for the Co-Op or something and shazaam, I was in. Like I said, I don't remember the trick, but maybe this post will cause someone else who still has un-decayed brain cells to post the actual steps.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Cory said:

1920x1080bb-80.png
TESTFLIGHT.APPLE.COM

Available on iOS

PLAY.GOOGLE.COM

FDB6A3DA-D76F-4DF9-BE3E-AD4F67621310.png