hobbyist

indranil

On 8/30/2021 at 9:33 AM, indranil said:

i'm from india. i'm into this hobby from past 10yrs...i love this, i'm here get some knowledge about fish keeping as i'm still learning...i hope we all gonna make this a success...cheers...

Welcome! Where do you live? I visited India in 2019 and want to go back soon. I still crave the Dal Makani like they make at Dhabas! 

• Love 1

On 8/30/2021 at 10:27 PM, Patrick_G said:

Welcome! Where do you live? I visited India in 2019 and want to go back soon. I still crave the Dal Makani like they make at Dhabas! 

i live in city KOLKATA....u will love bengali cuisines as well...india a land, unity in diversity ,multicultural ground...each region has it's own speciality .

On 8/30/2021 at 10:06 AM, indranil said:

i live in city KOLKATA....u will love bengali cuisines as well...india a land, unity in diversity ,multicultural ground...each region has it's own speciality .

Oh, I’d love to visit Bengal and the Northeast! I’ve been to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Rishikesh, Madurai, and various cities in Kerala. (Sambar and idli are delicious there) 

On 8/30/2021 at 10:42 PM, Patrick_G said:

Oh, I’d love to visit Bengal and the Northeast! I’ve been to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Rishikesh, Madurai, and various cities in Kerala. (Sambar and idli are delicious there) 

it seems you have some really nice touch with india...well i'm a dental surgeon here.. it won't be hard for anyone to search me on google...Dr. INDRANIL GANGULY..

On 8/30/2021 at 12:33 PM, indranil said:

i'm from india. i'm into this hobby from past 10yrs...i love this, i'm here get some knowledge about fish keeping as i'm still learning...i hope we all gonna make this a success...cheers...

Welcome to the forum 

cheers and success to you as well

On 9/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, sudofish said:

@indranil Oh my mistake lol. I googled your name like you said and saw a youtube channel with a guy dancing. I might've mispelled it as well when searching. My bad.

yes it was me...you haven't mistaken ...it was old video..during my college days..

• Like 1