Jump to content

hobbyist


indranil
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/30/2021 at 9:33 AM, indranil said:

i'm from india. i'm into this hobby from past 10yrs...i love this, i'm here get some knowledge about fish keeping as i'm still learning...i hope we all gonna make this a success...cheers...

Welcome! Where do you live? I visited India in 2019 and want to go back soon. I still crave the Dal Makani like they make at Dhabas! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 10:27 PM, Patrick_G said:

Welcome! Where do you live? I visited India in 2019 and want to go back soon. I still crave the Dal Makani like they make at Dhabas! 

i live in city KOLKATA....u will love bengali cuisines as well...india a land, unity in diversity ,multicultural ground...each region has it's own speciality .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 10:06 AM, indranil said:

i live in city KOLKATA....u will love bengali cuisines as well...india a land, unity in diversity ,multicultural ground...each region has it's own speciality .

Oh, I’d love to visit Bengal and the Northeast! I’ve been to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Rishikesh, Madurai, and various cities in Kerala. (Sambar and idli are delicious there) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 10:42 PM, Patrick_G said:

Oh, I’d love to visit Bengal and the Northeast! I’ve been to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Rishikesh, Madurai, and various cities in Kerala. (Sambar and idli are delicious there) 

it seems you have some really nice touch with india...well i'm a dental surgeon here.. it won't be hard for anyone to search me on google...Dr. INDRANIL GANGULY..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...