Tv shows

AJE

1 hour ago, AJE said:

It takes place in the Karate Kid universe?

Yes, it’s Danny and Johnny as adults. It’s perfect. 

I just finished watching Letterkenney, which was very fun and very filthy. I also tend to really like a lot of cdramas and kdramas, so I’ve been making the husband rewatch some of my favorites. We started with the 50+ episode classic Ten Miles of Peachtree Forest... proud to say he survived. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The wife and I are watching Lost together since neither of us watched it when it was on originally. I just started Cobra Kai today, and just caught up on the dub of sword art online, watched jurassic world camp cretaceous which was surprisingly good and started watching Pokémon with my 2 year old.

18 hours ago, ChefConfit said:

The wife and I are watching Lost together since neither of us watched it when it was on originally. I just started Cobra Kai today, and just caught up on the dub of sword art online, watched jurassic world camp cretaceous which was surprisingly good and started watching Pokémon with my 2 year old.

I'm about to start rewatching Lost soon, it is the best tv show in history imo

Ok my nerm is showing. Explore.org on YouTube has all sorts of live cams if you need more nature in your life. Sometimes they have nothing much going on and sometimes baboons are inappropriate 😂. My current favorites the Africam with the water Buffalo picture, the temble elephant, and Deerfield underwater.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...