Fish in Your Imaginary Tank

Cinnebuns

My first thought was Pajama Squid--but I think it would be hard for me to leave it in the tank and not want to cuddle it. So...I guess I'll play it safe and stick with a large tank of long-fin leopard danios and gold ring danios. Pretty to look at but not at risk of having their cheeks pinched or being snuggled to death.

740228737_pajamasquid.jpg.0c0020b22de020dfe20b8c5e137ca6df.jpg1267073300_PJsquid.jpg.01b9a234c19066ef08955a263266aca7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 5

On 12/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, Jeff said:

Seeing one of those in person is on my bucket list. Like #1 on my priority list. 

Same here! But I know it's super hard if not impossible so I have a secondary of going to an area in california/Mexico which escapes my mind right now. Grey whales, I believe that's the species there, come right up to the boat!

I was going to say Geophagus but all of these cephalopods are really making me dream of nautilus. Or cooler yet (and 100% less possible): ammonites! Maybe with some trilobites on the bottom for a clean-up crew. Really a whole Devonian aquarium would be awesome. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devonian#/media/File%3ADevonianfishes_ntm_1905_smit_1929.gif

If I could just get funding to clone the blood in these fossilized leeches...

• Like 5