What aquarium Related Youtubers do you Watch?

FrozenFins

31 members have voted

1. 1. What aquarium Related Youtubers do you Watch?

• Aquarium Co-Op
    • KG Tropicals
    • Prime Time Aquatics
    • The King of DIY
    • Girl Talks Fish
    • Tazawa Tanks
    • Father Fish
    • Seceret Hisory Living Behind your Aquarium
    • Steenfott Aquatics
    • Fish Room Fever
    • Chatanooga ED
    • Bentley Pascoe
    • MD Fish Tanks
    • Coral Fish 12g
    • Rachel O'Leary
    • Keeping Fish Simple
    • Dustins Fish Tanks
    • Flip Aquatics
    • Ohio Fish Rescue
    • Other

I watch aquarium co-op the most but I also have recently gotten into Father Fish's Videos. I am subscribed and will watch KG Tropicals, Primtime Aquatics, MD Fish Tanks, Bentley Pascoe most of the time whenever there is a new video.

Edited by James Black

AquaOwner, SerpaDesign, George Farmer, Oliver Knott, AquaDesignAmano, Jurijs Jutjajevs, AQUaddicted, Tropica Aquarium Plants, Garnelen TV, Martins Fische. Aquatic Gardeners Association, Karen Randall, Aquarium Gardens, Green Aqua besides the marked.

Edited by Jungle Fan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've watched most of those and more. Though honestly I haven't been watching anybody that much recently. I kind of binged when I was just getting into the hobby and I know where I can go back to find more if I want. I like some more than others of course and really can't stand a couple but I won't go into that.

My favorites are the folks in the Coryverse and MD Fishtanks.

I watch a few more regularly and look forward to new content from: 

Chris Lukhaup for his new clips that detail info on a single species. His camera work is so good! 

Ryo Watanabe for his low key style, beautiful aquascaping and tours  of cool Japanese locations. 

Tank Tested for his style and aquascaping. 

Edited by Patrick_G
  • Like 2

Some new suggestions in this thread, thats great.   I chose a few and I do watch KG Tropicals sometimes, but their tone can be really preachy. 
I also like Michael's Fish Room, Tsuki, The Small Scape, LRB, and Prathmesh Aquatics in India. 
I've also watched several of Dustin's Fish Tanks, but he's a little high strung sometimes lol

Edit: I ran out of likes, but know that I liked all your suggestions!

Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo:  I totally for got d grey's great guppy info vids!

Edited by GameCzar
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:54 PM, James Black said:

@GameCzar I love watching the small scape too, I didnt put it on the list as I thought it would kind of go under  the "Prime Time Aquatics" choice.

Its funny, I mentioned it because it took me a while to discover her channel and then I felt silly! 

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2021 at 10:06 AM, Diving Aquarist said:

As far as I know, she is downscaling a bit, due to her personal circumstances, but not getting out of fish altogether.

That's great, I thought I heard her say she was going to start doing more hiking and outdoor videos.   Which is fun too 🙂

On 7/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, GameCzar said:

Some new suggestions in this thread, thats great.   I chose a few and I do watch KG Tropicals sometimes, but their tone can be really preachy. 
I also like Michael's Fish Room, Tsuki, The Small Scape, LRB, and Prathmesh Aquatics in India. 
I've also watched several of Dustin's Fish Tanks, but he's a little high strung sometimes lol

Edit: I ran out of likes, but know that I liked all your suggestions!

Edit 2 Electric Boogaloo:  I totally for got d grey's great guppy info vids!

Yeah KG Tropicals can be a bit preachy.

• Like 1

@James BlackThat made me want to go look up the choices you list which I didn't select. I also wonder what the "others" are.  COOP was the first for me (3 or 4 ish Cory fish room versions ago) and I went out into the COOP adjacent channels as well at some point. That the majority of the fish tube for me. 

I got hooked on Weldon Tanks and even did my first room tour with him as an eventual result of Cory suggesting him way back when either on a livestream or in a video ( 2019 Ziss bubble bio filter review  era maybe?).

Funny thing is that one suggestion years ago got me even deeper in the hobby and led me to a bigger circle to exist in; plus we have this forum now which is amazing. Crazy to think that one moment in a livestream could evolve to today where I share texts and essentially "phone a friend " calls on fish questions, with a handful of hobby friends I only had the chance to meet as a direct result of that suggestion. 

• Like 3

@Zenzo on Tazawa Tanks and Prime Time are probably the two big channels I watch.

But I also love the laid back vibe of Jason's Cichlids out of Australia

And Fishman out of Canada has come really interesting builds and experiments

I will also admit there are a lot of popular channels I find completely unwatchable.

• Like 1