$ per Gallon

AtomCatMatt

16 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

how long do they normally last? 

I think someone said in another post this one is scheduled for November 1 - November 11. Sometimes they run out of stock, so getting there sooner rather than later is usually a good idea.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel
16 minutes ago, quirkylemon103 said:

how long do they normally last? 

I think someone said in another post this one is scheduled for November 1 - November 11. Sometimes they run out of stock, so getting there sooner rather than later is usually a good idea.

They do it’s in store pick up only. And can we order ahead I decided I a 20 long, gonna breed rams or appisto’s

A2BD82D0-B3DE-4C2D-AC8B-376B3ED95ACC.jpg

• Like 3

Dang I wanna pick up another 20L for my future desk project but I've promised myself no new tanks until I've fixed my storage issues (had to sell my desk/dresser this week during my family's estate sale and will be replacing in the future, short on storage, please send life hacks).

Can't wait to see what other people do with the tanks that they pick up!

I have a problem.  I bought a 75, 40 breeder, 29, 20 high, and a 10.  I have no idea what I’m going to do with them😅  I already have a 37 in the garage waiting on Christmas for my daughter.  It should be fun trying to figure it out.  The Coop will be getting a massive order from me soon.  Need lots of air pumps, sponge filters, and plants.  Someday I may even get around to putting fish in there🤪.  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Larrimore said:

I have a problem.  I bought a 75, 40 breeder, 29, 20 high, and a 10.  I have no idea what I’m going to do with them😅  I already have a 37 in the garage waiting on Christmas for my daughter.  It should be fun trying to figure it out.  The Coop will be getting a massive order from me soon.  Need lots of air pumps, sponge filters, and plants.  Someday I may even get around to putting fish in there🤪.  

I have 2 55’s/35 cube/20L/10. So do I. 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andrew Geiger said:

I just called my local petco. They are doing it this coming weekend 11/7-11/8

Ok, I learned today that each store can choose if/when they want to do the promotion. Or the employees are just misinformed. But it is always active if you order on the website for in store pick up. The lady on the phone had an accent but I think she said it goes until December 21st if they have them in stock.

1 hour ago, MickS77 said:

I was able to secure one 20H for the fishroom expansion

I would love to get a 20H. I may just do it but have to convince my better half because I just bought a 10 gallon for a quarantine only tank. I don't know how many times I can use "This hobby is better than most hobbies" "I could be doing worst things with my time." 😂😂

Tanks usually come in on the trucks for Thursday to restock for the weekend.  I have been told by mgr’s the orders are based on the weeks prior sales so if stock gets wiped during this week it is usually takes two weeks to rebuild the stock of tanks - if inventory is available at distribution warehouses.  Geez I really NERMed that one.  Who chats up local petco store mgr’s to get to know supply chain  logistics?  Please don’t judge. 

• Like 2