I found a bonus red wiggler earth worm in my potting soil. I fed it to the GBR. I was not sure they would take it because it was a bit big. I thought for sure my boy would be the first to try. 

I didn’t have the camera but my girl snatched it from my fingers and ran all over the tank with it. By the time I grabbed my phone the boy had it. 

The hillstreams are getting bigger. 

20B0D635-ABDA-4617-826C-AEDF2330314A.jpeg

465B8301-E625-4219-A873-A0B691B8A55A.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I knew my melini were prolific. I take about 20 a month out. I already took this months 20 out. I snuck around the corner where they can’t see me just to see what everyone was up to. 

I had no clue there were this many left. I always see about 15 at a time. Apparently the work in shifts 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/29/2023 at 11:21 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

I have a theory that all you’re breeding succèss may be due to either a) The uranium in your tap water or b) the large variety of livefoods you feed your tanks 🧐. What would be your theory? 

Breeding is feeding size is radiation 🤣

• Haha 2

So the GBR babies started hopping last night. I fed them a touch of sera micron for the few that were ready. 

This morning I fed again a bit more and everyone ate. So second feeding I fed Kens golden pearls 5-50 micron. They really went crazy for it. 

Very successful hatch. Lots of strong looking fry this time. I think last time I did not feed soon enough. I noticed even the ones not swimming are actively scooting and pecking at what’s in the floor. 

While uploading that video two of my boys were playing peekaboo. These two do this all the time. It’s so cute. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ok @Chick-In-Of-TheSea looks like 2 girls and one boy. They are almost an inch and a half standard length. I got to see video and photos of the parents. They were show stoppers so hopefully the kids are to. I doubt any of them could have Snoopy and Punks delightful personalities though. 

YAY. I’m part of the Bolivian Ram cool kids group. @xXInkedPhoenixX

3B6448AC-BB73-4792-B00B-5A267F725024.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2