Aquarium Co-Op Warehouse Photos

Randy

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, Torrey said:

I was almost born on a 22' Hurley, great English racing boat

It was a long time joke that Dad chose Mom as a perpetual bachelor in part because she was the right weight for the boat he had at the time. His little green laser is patiently waiting next to my tractor shed for a second life in Lake Lanier. 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:37 AM, Torrey said:

They kept the boat at Kerr Lake on the VA/NC border, and we participated in more lake flotillas than races.

Small world - there are pics of toddler me being dipped into Kerr Lake (and I didn't appreciate it)! I learned to sail on Smith Mountain Lake in the early 70s before the overrun of jet skis and other motorized annoyances. It was less than 10 years old then, so it was possible to sail around and see exposed brick chimneys of submerged old homesteads. I loved it! I've got several power lakes near me in NE GA, but most are too small to sail all that well.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2022 at 12:26 AM, Robert said:

Marble Queen Sword back in stock and they are NICE!!!

marble1.jpg

marble2.jpg

I'm dying to get my hands on some decent swords! All the ones at my LFS are either overpriced (not my fault), for lack of a better word: 'mangy' (not allowed to change a searingly bright light), just plain boring and titchy, or all of the above!

Please excuse the rant 😏