Aquarium Co-Op Warehouse Photos

Randy

7 minutes ago, Cory said:

Snapped a couple pics, sponge filters switching over to their new branded boxes. Not all sizes have the new boxes leaving the warehouse yet.

E8301738-A39D-4F59-B76F-51A122845541.jpeg

9A240E58-6DEC-4497-B6B4-7AAFC0990A36.jpeg

Just found this out with my care package from you guys at the Co-Op!  New packaging looks great!

109339431_147899546930725_8888361124481777030_n.jpg

Edited by Wel-Don Tanks
  • Like 7

27 minutes ago, Cory said:

Snapped a couple pics, sponge filters switching over to their new branded boxes. Not all sizes have the new boxes leaving the warehouse yet.

E8301738-A39D-4F59-B76F-51A122845541.jpeg

9A240E58-6DEC-4497-B6B4-7AAFC0990A36.jpeg

My small one did! I thought I had won something!

I did! A cleaner tank. 😆

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Streetwise said:

This network and server administrator loves seeing well-designed systems.

A cool Coop video would be to follow a forum member's order all the way thru the process and warehouse.

I can make that happen once Jimmy gets back to Washington.

We don't cut corners with customers or our crew.

Today's warehouse project is the addition of the biggest, baddest, most techy fan would could fit!

For those in the know, this brand of fan is top choice in warehouse and distribution center environments.  (Blades not attached at time of taking this picture)

And don't worry, professionals are installing this, not yours truly. lol

IMG_1802.JPG.6b5f7bae14b57369183621c7e2d947d3.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Randy said:

We don't cut corners with customers or our crew.

Today's warehouse project is the addition of the biggest, baddest, most techy fan would could fit!

For those in the know, this brand of fan is top choice in warehouse and distribution center environments.  (Blades not attached at time of taking this picture)

And don't worry, professionals are installing this, not yours truly. lol

Are you guys considering their LED shop lights? They seem pretty awesome, I've always been curious to see how bright they are. 

Edited by MickS77

Do the winglets help?  Or are they like the spoilers on an economy sport car?   I wonder if the fan has to be over a certain size in order for there to be an impact?  Is it supposed to be more efficient or move more air?   I wonder if Google knows?   Off to check.  I'm learning all sorts of new things today!

• Administrators

Had to stop by the warehouse to get some more plants and supplies to work on the 800g today. I thought it looked cool to see a bunch of people ordering our branded products on the belt.

059044E3-A2D7-45A0-A48F-9E127F5411A1.jpeg

21 hours ago, ForestJenn said:

Do the winglets help?  Or are they like the spoilers on an economy sport car?   I wonder if the fan has to be over a certain size in order for there to be an impact?  Is it supposed to be more efficient or move more air?   I wonder if Google knows?   Off to check.  I'm learning all sorts of new things today!

In sailboat racing, we talk about the end-plate effect of having your headsail go all the way down to the deck. This keeps more flow attached to the foil, resulting in more aerodynamic efficiency and more power.

So those winglets help move more air.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/20/2020 at 8:18 PM, JimmyGimbal said:

Back when I first stepped foot in the warehouse. Cold and empty. It's come a very long way.

JSN00903.jpg

I should show this in a presentation to the crew lol.