Aquarium Co-Op Warehouse Photos

Randy

I might not pick and pack everyday, but I do get down and work.

As a side note, I would like to lay claim to the Guinness World Record for the most Gladiator racks set-up, torn down, and reconfigured.  I also think I hold the record for the most Fluval 3.0s unboxed.

121360297_674825469838255_6091303130284651256_n.jpg.5c9c42378add663ebe278e57b5779ce5.jpg

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Jay said:

When you ship, do you use usps or ups or FedEx or what

We use USPS Priority shipping (takes 1-3 days if there aren't any delays). Here are a couple of pages that talk about the shipping process:

wharehouse_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1600415693
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Use our interactive map to find out how long your shipping takes for your order. Watch our packing process and learn about our live arrival guarantee.

WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Hands down, we have the fastest handling time and ship quick. We over-staff so that your orders go out as fast as possible, if you order during business hours, we often ship it the same day. We ship everything(yes, even the big...

Edited by Irene
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:55 PM, Streetwise said:

This network and server administrator loves seeing well-designed systems.

A cool Coop video would be to follow a forum member's order all the way thru the process and warehouse.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:56 PM, Cory said:

I can make that happen once Jimmy gets back to Washington.

Can we resurrect this idea? I think it would be fun with a new forum member, or a new CARE package recipient.

Edited by Streetwise
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Irene said:

We use USPS Priority shipping (takes 1-3 days if there aren't any delays). Here are a couple of pages that talk about the shipping process:

wharehouse_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1600415693
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

Use our interactive map to find out how long your shipping takes for your order. Watch our packing process and learn about our live arrival guarantee.

I love the interactive map - I typed in many states to see if there would be a difference (I am the only weird one to do it).  Joke is on us.  No difference which I already knew, 2-3 days.  I find the humor in that.  I don't know if that is funny to the Coop because that graphic costs money to make and now host.  Still it reinforces the obvious 2-3 days everywhere in the U.S. The Website looks slick though, your work is paying off.  That is a honest, slightly bias, but educated opinion.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Tedrock said:

I love the interactive map - I typed in many states to see if there would be a difference (I am the only weird one to do it).  Joke is on us.  No difference which I already knew, 2-3 days.  I find the humor in that.  I don't know if that is funny to the Coop because that graphic costs money to make and now host.  Still it reinforces the obvious 2-3 days everywhere in the U.S. The Website looks slick though, your work is paying off.  That is a honest, slightly bias, but educated opinion.

It actually is fully interactive, inside of washington will show you 1 day. I wish usps would update their estimates a bit better but they don’t want to admit that Seattle to Florida might take 3-4 instead of 2-3 days.