Hiya!

Hello! My name is Dan and as with many I’ve recently ventured back into the hobby after a long hiatus. This is however my first time attempting to keep live plants. I’m your classic over-thinker and am probably causing more harm than good most of the time when I mess with my tank lol. Right now I have a 20 gallon long moderately planted with a very spirited betta named Gilbert, a pair of Otocinclus on account of losing a few so hopefully more soon and a school of Harlequin Rasbora on the way soon. Plant wise I have some bacopa, crypt lucens, crypt wendtii red, rotala magenta and Java fern. I’m very sure I will end up killing all of it lol. No but seriously I really enjoy this hobby and am excited to be back into it. Looking forward to learning much and experiencing a lot. Oh, side-note I’m from Northwest Indiana! Cheers!!

87A61106-5040-41F5-BBE5-51A06EC67341.jpeg

• Like 4

On 1/26/2022 at 2:56 AM, BettaHomesAndGardens said:

Hello! My name is Dan and as with many I’ve recently ventured back into the hobby after a long hiatus. This is however my first time attempting to keep live plants. I’m your classic over-thinker and am probably causing more harm than good most of the time when I mess with my tank lol. Right now I have a 20 gallon long moderately planted with a very spirited betta named Gilbert, a pair of Otocinclus on account of losing a few so hopefully more soon and a school of Harlequin Rasbora on the way soon. Plant wise I have some bacopa, crypt lucens, crypt wendtii red, rotala magenta and Java fern. I’m very sure I will end up killing all of it lol. No but seriously I really enjoy this hobby and am excited to be back into it. Looking forward to learning much and experiencing a lot. Oh, side-note I’m from Northwest Indiana! Cheers!!

87A61106-5040-41F5-BBE5-51A06EC67341.jpeg

Welcome aboard! Lovely aquarium you've got there. 20 long is my favorite aquarium size. I like the way that your substrate matches your hardscape. Well done!

• Like 1