Need help with a club name without the word "Aquatics"

Tedrock

Howdy Nerms,

I need your assistance with a possible whitty or catchy "Aquatics" High school club title name that doesn't use the word Aquatics.  I got admin approval for a club but the only restriction I have been given. . . I can't use the word "Aquatics" in the club title.  Rational is that it might too confusing with swimming ... I guess.  So please sling some possible club names at me.

Many thanks,

Tedrock

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, Tedrock said:

Howdy Nerms,

I need your assistance with a possible whitty or catchy "Aquatics" High school club title name that doesn't use the word Aquatics.  I got admin approval for a club but the only restriction I have been given. . . I can't use the word "Aquatics" in the club title.  Rational is that it might too confusing with swimming ... I guess.  So please sling some possible club names at me.

Many thanks,

Tedrock

"Think Tank"

"Catch of the Day"

"Rising Tides"

"A Fish in the Water"

"Small Fish in a Small Pond"

"Something Fishy"

"Many Fish in this Sea"

"Fisherman's Dwarf's"

"Drops in this Bucket"

"Water Course"

"Tributarium"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

On 9/20/2023 at 11:38 PM, Tedrock said:

I can't use the word "Aquatics" in the club title.  Rational is that it might too confusing with swimming ... I guess. 

When I first started selling fish online I considered the name 'Princeton Aquatics' but then found out that was the name of the swim club on campus, so couldn't use that.  I quickly grew exhausted trying to think of anything I liked that didn't have the word 'aquatics' in it, so I just used my screen name.

For a club, I agree that 'Aquarium Society' is a good replacement for 'aquatics'

• Thanks 2