Favorite thing to get from Coop

Robstar

Well, I always need Easy Green so if I was being budget-wise I'd go with that because I know I'll use it.

If I was being adventurous and treating myself I'd go with a power head. I know my pond guppies loved playing in the flow of the bubbler I had out there, so I would like to see if they like some lateral flow in one of my deeper tanks, the 20g tall or the 29g.

But then again, there's plants. If they were free, I might try some stem plants now that I've started adding extra potassium to see if that makes a difference.... so many options!

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 8:51 AM, rockfisher said:

Brine shirmp I simply love these. Easy no mess and I’m happy to pay for the quality and ease of use over the “cheaper” options. Free would be great. I do like the ziss hatchery I have one but still use a homemade one made from a square water jug. 

I use the ziss as well. I have lots of tanks and it’s easier with two. I like the ziss. It’s simple design and easy to use with no problems from day one on. I took many different iterations of my current homemade one. So if you don’t have the want to spend extra valuable time playing with your homemade brine shrimp hatchery the ziss is awesome.

• Thanks 1

Silly answer but right now my biggest need from the coop is food items. I know its not a big ticket item and not flashy but it's what I'm low on right now.  Trying to not put in my coop order till the next month tho. 

On 9/21/2022 at 6:00 AM, Guppysnail said:

A second ziss BBS hatchery. 😁

I hate to admit I've never hatched bbs but if I take the leap into live foods I'm gonna have to keep this in mind. 

• Like 1