Found a way to get Dark Mode

Cory

• Administrators

This is strange. I can't replicate the issue everyone is having. I've reselected the settings again. Someone give it a try. I've tested on different devices, being logged in and out, incognito mode. All of them I have the option to select dark mode. I may have to elevate this back to developers if I can't figure it out today.

17 minutes ago, Ben_RF said:

Whoot the black and orange reminds me of Halloween. And I am here for it!  I just wish the text when typing was a bit brighter because its really hard to see. 

Yes it is only the active reply box text that is too dark, published comments are fine--feedback for the developer, they missed a color code somewhere.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't see this posted, issue with pages in dark mode on Firefox 78.7.1 and Edge 88.0.705.63 and mobile Chrome.

Unable to see any page for a forum topic listing page other than the first page on dark mode theme. Tried clicking where the numbers should be, but no luck:

image.png.804306ea4b0bfc64d72939f608d5c135.png

Works fine for white theme:

image.png.df559309b4812b7270152a83c3b9f3e0.png

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Kirsten said:

The titles also seem to be oddly small (Safari version 14.0.2 (16610.3.7.1.9))

FireShot Capture 017 - Forums - C.A.R.E. - forum.aquariumcoop.com.png

This theme is no longer supported by us. Simply too much time into trying to develop a dark mode unfortunately.

• 7 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 5:37 PM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

I had dark mode this morning, but it's gone now.  Has anyone else noticed this? 

I've been using a plugin called dark reader that makes all webpages dark.  It works pretty okay with the forum and you can make per-site settings for websites it breaks.  Sometimes when people paste in rich text it gets a white background which is a bit funky.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...