Thanks Aquarium Co-Op!

amr427

After finding Aquarium Co-Op only a month ago, I have watched hours and hours of videos, received three order of product and become a YouTube member. So I just wanted to leave a note here for @Cory and the whole team over there to say thank you!

The videos have helped this longtime newbie actually understand tank cycling, using live plants and so much more.

All the orders I have placed have come incredibly fast, 2-3 days tops and the value of the products has been well worth the cost.

I appreciate the work that has gone into cultivating an assortment of products that are good quality and get the job done.

Thank you for creating this ecosystem where hobbyists can learn, share and buy!😀

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 10/1/2021 at 12:46 PM, amr427 said:

After finding Aquarium Co-Op only a month ago, I have watched hours and hours of videos, received three order of product and become a YouTube member. So I just wanted to leave a note here for @Cory and the whole team over there to say thank you!

The videos have helped this longtime newbie actually understand tank cycling, using live plants and so much more.

All the orders I have placed have come incredibly fast, 2-3 days tops and the value of the products has been well worth the cost.

I appreciate the work that has gone into cultivating an assortment of products that are good quality and get the job done.

Thank you for creating this ecosystem where hobbyists can learn, share and buy!😀

Only 3 orders.... you need to get busy.....🤣 

Seriously though....Aquarium Coop is the finest when it comes to online ordering, information, customer service and really customer support.  Any question any issue or if you just want to say thank you... @Candi is there to take care of you.  On the information @Cory videos are priceless.  I thought I knew alot about fishkeeping....WRONG!!!  I have learned so much from his videos...that alone is worth the price of admission.  

Now they have @Zenzo on the team makes it even better as he is another priceless resource for us to gain information from.  Last but absolutely not least...this forum is the Crown Jewel of the entire Empire that is the CoOp.  Here we are family and we all come together to enjouy this hobby and to learn from one another.  You will find someone who specializes in every aspect of this hobby....from plants....to fish....to diseases to breeding everything and anything. 

So sit back and enjoy the show....and welcome to the family!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3

On 10/1/2021 at 12:07 PM, ARMYVET said:

Only 3 orders.... you need to get busy.....🤣 

Well now that I know they keep track of which free sticker they send you each time, I have to collect them all and will need to place more orders!!😂

• Like 3

On 10/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, amr427 said:

Well now that I know they keep track of which free sticker they send you each time, I have to collect them all and will need to place more orders!!😂

I’m almost positive I only needed a corydoara and a betta, that is until they just added the fly river turtle 

9305FC48-6F19-44C3-B612-AFEC582FAB6A.jpeg.6c8e6301e8c86b10682ec918613f6ed2.jpeg

Gotta love the coop!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Aquarium Co-Op is the reason I feel so confident taking care of my fin babies after losing my first betta due to naivety and total lack of understanding of what I was doing. This community the Co-Op has set up is an amazing one, and the people here are super awesome, welcoming and helpful without making me feel like a bumbling idiot haha. @Cory has really built an exceptional business inside and out; one that I am absolutely thrilled to continue to support. And since we're sharing our sticker collections here as well lol, while there might be other companies' stickers on my fishy medicine bin, it's 95% Co-Op stickers! 

stickers1.jpg.c0dec696f47b7f42fe500fcc68f977dd.jpgstickers2.jpg.3c3552baad22f1fd78a3d92559dc86dd.jpgstickers3.jpg.7e2ca94e72757340ab83fc0196aecf12.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/1/2021 at 3:05 PM, amr427 said:

I have to collect them all

The stickers have gotten worse than Pokemon in my house. The Coop has been a great resource. Between YouTube, the forum, and their website, they have built a great community. Excited to see where it goes!

• Like 2