What music are you listening to these days?

OnlyGenusCaps

Always loved Black Velvet   no matter who sings it it is amazing song.  and REO. Riding The Storm Out still a wonderful tune after all these years  thanks everyone for the 80’s music. wonderful period as a young adult and starting out my married life 

I have kicks and will listen to a artist or band  and their albums for a couple days  and nothing else

Here is Tom Petty 

He is always on my playlist  and one of the artists i never get tired of listening to  i have all his albums /cd’s and have had replace a few of his albums due to wearing them out 

• Like 3

On 9/28/2022 at 10:36 PM, Bev C said:

Always loved Black Velvet   no matter who sings it it is amazing song.  and REO. Riding The Storm Out still a wonderful tune after all these years  thanks everyone for the 80’s music. wonderful period as a young adult and starting out my married life 

I have kicks and will listen to a artist or band  and their albums for a couple days  and nothing else

Here is Tom Petty 

He is always on my playlist  and one of the artists i never get tired of listening to  i have all his albums /cd’s and have had replace a few of his albums due to wearing them out 

black velvet is one that has always stuck with me. the words/meaning, and for me her voice is soul stirring.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 10:00 AM, dmurray407 said:

It may date me, but lately I've been reading in the evenings and turn on the YouTube Music 70's channel really low in the background. Good old CSN, BeeGee's and that kind of stuff.

This was playing on Pandora when I read your post.  It will not only date me, but give a strong indication of my location.  I remember seeing him play at local county fairs 40 years ago.

Edited by JettsPapa
  • Love 1

On 9/28/2022 at 11:36 PM, Bev C said:

I used to have the boxed set (Playback). It was great.

And his old band was good too. I think it was called Mudcrutch.

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea

On 10/4/2022 at 10:25 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

I used to have the boxed set (Playback). It was great.

And his old band was good too. I think it was called Mudcrutch.

Yes Mudcrutch was his first band & I like his box set to

• Like 1