help me understand slang

OnlyGenusCaps

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I swung by Urban Dictionary for my semi-regular visit to give a thumbs up to @Hobbit's definition of "Nerm", and I noticed that now if you click on a link below it you can get yourself a Nerm mug!  Sure, it's an expensive mug, and you can get one for any definition, but I still thought it was funny.  Am considering... 

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2022 at 12:18 PM, OnlyGenusCaps said:

I swung by Urban Dictionary for my semi-regular visit to give a thumbs up to @Hobbit's definition of "Nerm", and I noticed that now if you click on a link below it you can get yourself a Nerm mug!  Sure, it's an expensive mug, and you can get one for any definition, but I still thought it was funny.  Am considering... 

Stupid expensive, but it does come in multiple colors, including a nice purple.  Hmmmmmm.

• Haha 3

On 3/11/2022 at 12:06 PM, Jawjagrrl said:

Just checked out the status of this definition in March 22, and...563 votes (it would be 364 but it didn't let me vote). Pretty definitive. Some of the others are, well, odd.

I was vote 562!  🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@CoryAs a Vanilla WoW player, anime nerd... Seriously I was Master Sergeant in BC on WoW and server top heals for several weeks for raids in WotLK. I'm also an industry professional who worked as front line IT support for nuclear power and still to this day work as an industry professional/mom making and auditing engineers on their calculations even though I'm not an engineer. Nobody knows I keep fish really. Most people think my only hobby is wakesurfing and gardening. Meanwhile I spend hours and hours with my fish tanks and go to the LFS when I work in the area. 🙂

ALSO: Any other wow players that played on Gorgonnash... I am with you! Though I played Ally at that point, I loved the challenge of being ally on gorgonnash. It was tops!

On 3/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, Cory said:

My silent business partner, Ground out Grand Marshall in classic last year. We are still gamer nerds, with just less time to play lol.

I tried to play classic, then their politics hit so I called it quits for a spell. I will rejoin when WotLK classic hits. I'm assuming I'll be either pregnant or have a second small human by that point. I'll strive for top heals if I can. It was the most fun I'd had as a Disc Priest. Prior I was all in for Ele shammy. After wotlk I was shammy heals and druid heals. PVP BC I was a Warrior and Druid that spent soooo much on talent changes to keep people on their toes. It was so fun. I still play MTG with my spouse, and try to play some MTG arena but it gets on my nerves. I have no idea how I had so much time to play WoW back in the day. I remember having two jars of PB at my desk... I had a box fan on the open case of my PC as well. Hahaha. I want to build a new desktop, but my laptop is so convenient.