What’s your dream mutation of a fish that doesn’t except

Chiclid addict

Not really a mutation, but an episode of futurama had a reverse scuba suit with legs where a scientist trained a fish to wear it out of water and fetch a stick. I would use that technology to train my fish to use tiny toilets and flush them when they are done with their business. No water changes ever again! Now if we can get someone to invent tiny fish toilets...🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Will Billy said:

Not really a mutation, but an episode of futurama had a reverse scuba suit with legs where a scientist trained a fish to wear it out of water and fetch a stick. I would use that technology to train my fish to use tiny toilets and flush them when they are done with their business. No water changes ever again! Now if we can get someone to invent tiny fish toilets...🤔

That reminds me of the character, A.J. in “The Umbrella Academy” on Netflix. He had a human, mechanical (I assume) body, but the head controlling the body is a fish bowl with a shubunkin goldfish (A.J.) in it. Made me want a shubunkin goldfish after that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kirsten said:

A dwarf ghost knifefish that schools would look so cool with angels

Black-Ghost-Knifefish.jpg.ffefb6bea6761b5a32a58713e679772a.jpg

But I'd also accept a Giant Endler that got 4" longSun-Burst-Cobra-Endler-7_1024x1024.gif.3a2d276b521a9ca9a148d5ffc23dabe8.gif

A school of dwarf Black Ghosts would be impressive

A bit of serendipity here.

I was researching Endlers yesterday before responding to @Tory's shrimp vs Endler vs Guppy purchase poll/topic.  A knife fish was included in the search  results for Endlers.  It occurred to me that I haven't seen a knife fish in years, and forgotten all about them.  Now I've seen them together twice in two days.

• Like 3